That's better | Page 4 | The Boneyard

That's better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I was being sarcastic Db2u anyway but I have accepted the very minimal growth, a long time ago. Not sure what else to say? I've also stated he's the best option we have and it could be worst. It's the one's that have a problem with that and think he's more than he is.

At this point, we all pretty much agree, but some (you know who you are) keep arguing the opposite sides "to infinity and beyond!" Who had that line about needing to correct someone on the internet who was wrong?

Mau......defender of truth, justice, and the American way!

Reaction Score
I was just happy that KO went with my (personally) preferred 8-man rotation and assigned minutes and particular lineups very well. I think that if KO stays the course with these 8 this season will turn around.

Reaction Score
So after being up by 23 and allowing Ohio State to go on an 11-0 run, it was going big offensively that stopped the bleeding? I hardly doubt that. Fact remains, with Brimah on the block, the offensive sets are stagnant.

You don't have to believe it but it happened. I haven't seen many teams convert 12 straight field goals playing 4 on 5, but if that's what UConn did on Saturday hats off to them.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You don't have to believe it but it happened. I haven't seen many teams convert 12 straight field goals playing 4 on 5, but if that's what UConn did on Saturday hats off to them.

Man, so once Brimah gets going, we are a shoe-in for the Final Four.

Reaction Score
Its not that I don't believe it happened, it did and I saw it with my own eyes. In no way do I think it happened because they went to their big lineup. Huge difference. That same run could have happened with numerous people out there.

Reaction Score
Its not that I don't believe it happened, it did and I saw it with my own eyes. In no way do I think it happened because they went to their big lineup. Huge difference. That same run could have happened with numerous people out there.
Destiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky