That was an ___kicking | Page 2 | The Boneyard

That was an ___kicking

Reaction Score
Let me know in a few days when you're ready to have an adult conversation and we can talk about his draft prospects
You still think Timme would be a hard matchup for Okafor dude. You’re a clown lmao

Reaction Score
Nope. I don’t. He shot almost 45% from three on the season. GMs aren’t going to discredit him that much for one game. He will be a first rounder.

I’m not personally that high on him, I just think if a team needs a knockdown shooter who can hit open 3s they would take him. I agree with you though. I’ve seen him as high as 6th in mock drafts and I think that’s absolutely insane.
Ya in the WCC... how did he do against real competition? In the ncaa tournament he was 18/46... with 6 coming against Norfolk St in the first round..

Reaction Score
You still think Timme would be a hard matchup for Okafor dude. You’re a clown lmao
What? I've never said anything about an Okafor and Timme matchup. I was 11 years old and not a UConn fan in 2004 so I wouldn't even try and talk about college Emeka Okafor.

This is why I made my original comment, because you're not capable of having a rational discussion right now. Let me know when you're ready and we can talk about Timme after Kispert

Reaction Score
Ya in the WCC... how did he do against real competition? In the ncaa tournament he was 18/46... with 6 coming against Norfolk St in the first round..
Like I said, I don’t disagree with you. I personally would put him around 20-ish, but I just don’t think that’s how anyone else sees it. Seems like he will go somewhere in the lottery.

I agree with everything you are saying. I think his 3pt numbers are extremely inflated on the season. I think he’s a low ceiling guy, but you know what you are getting with him.

Reaction Score
Like I said, I don’t disagree with you. I personally would put him around 20-ish, but I just don’t think that’s how anyone else sees it. Seems like he will go somewhere in the lottery.

I agree with everything you are saying. I think his 3pt numbers are extremely inflated on the season. I think he’s a low ceiling guy, but you know what you are getting with him.
I’m sure someone will draft him but to waste a lottery pick on him after what we just saw tonight is insanity.

Reaction Score
I’m sure someone will draft him but to waste a lottery pick on him after what we just saw tonight is insanity.
Agreed. Too many other guys with much much higher potential, in my opinion. That said, I really do think there’s a GM out there that will take him in the lottery. We shall see how it turns out for them. My guess is not outstanding.

Reaction Score
He can definitely shoot. I think he can be an instant impact guy in the NBA. Not a big impact, but I mean he can go in a game and knock down a few open shots right away which GMs want.

Great college player. I just think he’s a lower ceiling NBA player. So many other guys have a much higher potential but are less polished now. He will go early-ish for sure.
He will be Steve Novak, but 3 inches shorter.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
In early December, I watched a back-and-forth heavyweight bout between Baylor & Illinois, until about 8 minutes left when Baylor created separation and then completely overpowered the Illini. This game was like that.

Reaction Score
Gonzaga- very bad defense as a team, and individually poor defenders. All night long, Baylor player blew by their man & just threw it to anyone open or back outside for open shot. Didn’t know Baylor guards were so good- wow! Also, Gonzaga couldn’t get rebounds- no real size to their squad. Yes, Baylor had red hot shooting, which was helped by being wide open all night long.
If Gonzaga gets Chet Holmgren next year, they will be real good again.
Baylor was best team this year, and what a game they had tonight!
What a difference multiple ballhandlers/shooters can be.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
This is why UConn needs a shooter in the off season

Man Baylor got after all game long and the Zags had zero answers.

Reaction Score
This is why UConn needs a shooter in the off season

Man Baylor got after all game long and the Zags had zero answers.

It's wild that they're 40+% from 3 as a team. Every time Gonzaga put a little pressure on them it seemed like they freed somebody up for a 3 and they splashed it.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
In early December, I watched a back-and-forth heavyweight bout between Baylor & Illinois, until about 8 minutes left when Baylor created separation and then completely overpowered the Illini. This game was like that.
Yeah, that was a mess of a post.

I had some kind of thoughts about how the last 8 minutes tonight's game were like the Illinois game, and that there'd be no comeback, no matter how much the announcers were rooting for it.

The first 8 minutes were a clinic, no heavyweight bout whatsoever.

Reaction Score
If you want to wager that he's not among the first 30 picks in the NBA draft I'd be happy to make that bet. Otherwise . . .
I believe you called him a “lottery pick” in a previous thread. I’ll bet u whatever u want he’s not a lottery pick. We can use an escrow site.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I believe you called him a “lottery pick” in a precious thread. I’ll bet u whatever u want he’s not a lottery pick. We can use an escrow site.

Was this you or no? Still think Kispert is a first round pick??

Reaction Score
Ha. Tough look from you. Oh well, I gave you a shot.
Ya “you gave me a shot”’. 2 days ago I said that Gonzaga’s talent level was subpar and they had 1 legit pro prospect. You then told me what a bad take that was and that they had 3 lottery picks and Ayayi was also a top 20 pick as well. Talk about bad take of the weekend.

Reaction Score
UCLA sucked the life out of Gonzaga. Their legs were dead. Not nearly the intensity of the UCLA game. Baylor’s better athletes took full advantage. Same game with 3/4 days’ rest, it’s another battle to the wire. But, that’s how the tourney is played. It’s about endurance too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom