Thanksgiving Holiday Tourneys | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Thanksgiving Holiday Tourneys

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Yea I noticed that too.

The tourney had two brackets the Betty and Van Chancellor.

The Betty bracket had Louisville, Gonzaga, and Bama while the Van bracket had Mississippi State and Clemson.

Betty bracket had the better slot of teams. Will be interested to see if that tourney continues. It was nice as all games were on ESPN+
Sort of OT...but I paid for ESPN+ so I could watch NC State play at the Paradise Jam...but have also been able to view some other games; I did watch some of the Betty Chancellor bracket games.

Reaction Score
I watch a bit of Gonzaga here and there. I think Ejim is fairly underrated, really solid player that probably a lot of people don't know about. Maxwell can get red hot. The Truong twins are good.
She's underrated both in the NCAA and Canada, sadly. She comes from a basketball family and her brother has also represented Canada on the world stage. The fact little is written about her in Canada is very frustrating to me.

Reaction Score
Sort of OT...but I paid for ESPN+ so I could watch NC State play at the Paradise Jam...but have also been able to view some other games; I did watch some of the Betty Chancellor bracket games.
During basketball season, ESPN+ is the deal of the century in my mind. Hundreds of games every month that otherwise could not be seen and for only $11.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom