thanks boneyarders | Page 2 | The Boneyard

thanks boneyarders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
As my first post here, I just wanted to thank all the fans for their kind words about our beloved coach these last couple of days. I also applaud Geno for his magnanimous attitude and support in the situation. No matter what team you pull for, the game will never be the same....

This thread drifted away from the wonderful tone you established to get it started. Please don't perceive that as a lack of respect, admiration and, yes, affection for Pat Summitt. It's just the way we do things here.

Be absolutely assured of two things.
  1. Geno meant what he said.
  2. So did we.

Reaction Score
This thread drifted away from the wonderful tone you established to get it started. Please don't perceive that as a lack of respect, admiration and, yes, affection for Pat Summitt. It's just the way we do things here.

Be absolutely assured of two things.
  1. Geno meant what he said.
  2. So did we.

I second that!

DarthVol

Visitor from the Dark Side
Reaction Score

No worries. From what I've seen this place is a much more enjoyable environment to talk hoops than some other forums I shan't mention.....;) Thanks for the warm welcome!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
No worries. From what I've seen this place is a much more enjoyable environment to talk hoops than some other forums I shan't mention.....;) Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sir, you are clearly mistaken if you are under the impression that this is a message board to discuss hoops. Our specialty is guitar players but our gracious moderators allow the occasional comment about wcbb to appear. But, like you, I shan't mention other message boards.

Knowing this, feel free to visit often.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Sir, you are clearly mistaken if you are under the impression that this is a message board to discuss hoops. Our specialty is guitar players but our gracious moderators allow the occasional comment about wcbb to appear. But, like you, I shan't mention other message boards.

Knowing this, feel free to visit often.
Not to mention a place of sanctuary for wildlife.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Not to mention a place of sanctuary for wildlife.
We've got bears, cats, a multitude of dogs, even had a few frogs a while back (BudFrog, PeaceFrog, ItaloFrog). Yes, indeedy, the Boneyard is certainly a zoo. And that's not necessarily because of the animals.

Reaction Score
We've got bears, cats, a multitude of dogs, even had a few frogs a while back (BudFrog, PeaceFrog, ItaloFrog). Yes, indeedy, the Boneyard is certainly a zoo. And that's not necessarily because of the animals.
Just take my advice. Avoid the horses.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Just take my advice. Avoid the horses.
Too late.

Aug 5 2010 download 197.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online