Texas Rori Harmon out with leg injury | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Texas Rori Harmon out with leg injury

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
So we're almost at full strength .
I believe that Caroline being able to play today makes UConn full strength for this season, unless there is a player besides Paige or Ice not available.

Reaction Score
I don't mind taking the heat for my +33 point prediction. That's based on Rory not playing. If she plays, I'll agree with the rest of you that a mere double figure MOV would be more likely.

As for the Vic fans (I'm one of those) who think his teams can muck up any offense, yes that's a possibility. Sort of like what UCF did last year. But I don't think they'll be in full "muck mode" this early in the season. Without Rory, they're starting only Holle, Moore and Gaston from last season, and only Moore and Gaston started for them last season. By contrast, we're starting 4 players who started often last season, and our 5th seems to have integrated herself into our system pretty effectively so far.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I believe that Caroline being able to play today makes UConn full strength for this season, unless there is a player besides Paige or Ice not available.
That's kind of a running gag at this point. I'm not calling them "full strength" when they have a npoy on the bench in street clothes.

Reaction Score
Remember the Arkansas game last year? Paige didn't score in the 1st quarter as she tried to get everyone else involved. It worked for awhile and we took an early lead. But Arkansas started to make a comeback. In the final 3 quarters, Paige set her career high for scoring.

Does anybody seriously think 1) this Texas team is better than that Arkansas team? or 2) that Azzi and Lou aren't each capable of doing something similar? I'd include Caroline in question #2, but it's just her first game back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom