Texas A&M at South Carolina... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Texas A&M at South Carolina...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Well... Consider this...

SC has a lot of size and depth... If our bigs get into foul trouble. We are pretty slim up front...

Just saying...

But consider this, Yank; We would have to have two of our three main bigs in foul trouble to have any sort of a problem. We lose nothing when Kiah comes in. And IF two of our main bigs get into foul trouble, I have great confidence in Gabby to hold the fort. Don't worry, be happy!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Don't forget about Kentucky. As far as Nebraska is concerned - they lost to Alabama, who is quite mediocre. We won at Bama by 43.

But could you take them in a Texas Death Cage bout?

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
But could you take them in a Texas Death Cage bout?

The Cornhuskers? I think corn is chicken feed, is it not? If you were referring to the Alabama Elephants, I present exhibit A:

mouse.gif

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Don't forget about Kentucky. As far as Nebraska is concerned - they lost to Alabama, who is quite mediocre. We won at Bama by 43.

Nebraska lost at Bama......... Bama lost to Duke by 50....... Duke lost at Nebraska :eek:

*though EW was injured and didnt play vs Nebraska.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Nebraska lost at Bama.... Bama lost to Duke by 50.. Duke lost at Nebraska :eek:

*though EW was injured and didnt play vs Nebraska.

Duke should have beaten the Huskers even without Williams playing. Alabama is awful. We play them in Columbia on Thursday. I may have to keep comments towards their coach and team at a minimum because it is going to be a really ugly game.

Reaction Score
So you already are projecting USC versus UConn in the NCG?

CLE802A- - - NO WAY JOSE!!!! The game at Gampel on Feb. 9th is SoCar 1st time on the big stage in front of those 10,000+ screaming UCONN fans, with all the 9 NC banners, The Wall of Honor, nat'l tv audience, them #1, UCONN #2, time for bs is over, put up the big performance, UCONN has been there many times SoCar never has! MD, ND, PSU, Duke, NoCar, recently has shown up and thought they couldn't lose and did by 20 or more points! And before you throw in Stanford last November, UCONN lost the game Stanford didn't win it! The team now is not even close to the horror show that showed up in Palo Alto on that day!
I think Dawn Staley is feeling too full of herself, and the cockiness that made her a great player will work against her as a coach on her team's 1st big performance!
Until you step on the court at crunch time you are not prepared for the tightness in the pit of your belly as you line up in the center for the ball toss at the start of the game! I truly feel SoCar while very talented will play negatively different than they have all season that night!

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
CLE802A- - - NO WAY JOSE!!!! The game at Gampel on Feb. 9th is SoCar 1st time on the big stage in front of those 10,000+ screaming UCONN fans, with all the 9 NC banners, The Wall of Honor, nat'l tv audience, them #1, UCONN #2, time for bs is over, put up the big performance, UCONN has been there many times SoCar never has! MD, ND, PSU, Duke, NoCar, recently has shown up and thought they couldn't lose and did by 20 or more points! And before you throw in Stanford last November, UCONN lost the game Stanford didn't win it! The team now is not even close to the horror show that showed up in Palo Alto on that day!
I think Dawn Staley is feeling too full of herself, and the cockiness that made her a great player will work against her as a coach on her team's 1st big performance!
Until you step on the court at crunch time you are not prepared for the tightness in the pit of your belly as you line up in the center for the ball toss at the start of the game! I truly feel SoCar while very talented will play negatively different than they have all season that night!

Thank you for the welcome in Gamecock Garnet and Black.

Reaction Score
How comes I always see empty seats at every UCONN game at Gampel?

Reaction Score
Good thing Geno's not cocky. :)

The difference, Nan, is Geno has been there & done that! It's not bragging if you've done it! Especially 9 times!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
How comes I always see empty seats at every UCONN game at Gampel?

Striper69- - - That's because of the UCONN tix office and Athletic Dept. screwing the season tix holders, year after year, not because of the team!

mr006

Reaction Score
You can see it because every game is on television. It's a popular team.
They've broadcast most or all games for at least 15 years now... so that's not the reason, or certainly not the only reason. IIRC, entire threads have been dedicated to this topic in the past, so I won't add more, except to say that I would be *very* disappointed if they don't sell out Gampel for this one.

Reaction Score
"I see the game through different eyes than Pat Summitt and Geno and all those other coaches. I've played it at the highest level. What I see is not what the normal person sees."
DAWN STALEY

Having played the game at the highest level is great, but it's different as a coach to get your whole team to see, understand, & all perform at the highest level!

mr006

Reaction Score
"I see the game through different eyes than Pat Summitt and Geno and all those other coaches. I've played it at the highest level. What I see is not what the normal person sees." DAWN STALEY

Having played the game at the highest level is great, but it's different as a coach to get your whole team to see, understand, & all perform at the highest level!

Exactly. And not sure that I would imply that Pat and Geno are seeing through "normal" eyes either. Compare yourself with all the one and zero NCAA championship coaches? Go ahead. But better win multiple ones, after a comment like that.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
It took me many hours to compose myself so I wouldn't make a remark that would get me banned again, but as TDF mentioned, the only answer to your citation about brain-dead data for KY that hopefully remains within bounds of civility is:

=QUOTE]

Aww, I don't want to goad you into getting banned again. Polls are just out there for fun; the good thing about basketball is that the champions is crowned on the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom