Terry Richardson hired away by Miss St. (Mike Moyseenko Promoted) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Terry Richardson hired away by Miss St. (Mike Moyseenko Promoted)

C

Chief00

Randy plucked a number of solid Northeast assistants - many he had earlier experiences with - to form a good staff. I include Crocker. A priori

These guys need to prove themselves. As position coaches - but in the next weeks as grind it out closers in recruiting. Wholley & Smith & Dottin Carter & Dunn. The HCRE 1.0 saw impressive work from Todd Orlando & Mike Foley & Richardson. We need this next generation to really produce. Now.

So far it hasn’t happen.

C

Chief00

We are forgetting the other side

Terry Richardson was unemployed before HCRE 2.0. He had spent a year out of college football. It seems obvious that this is a good move for him. SEC SEC. a pinnacle. The truth is he was more valued by us than 60 Power 5 programs. Always always - best wishes.

But I’m vested in UConn Football. We need to win in 2019

I would love to win in 2019 but see zero evidence thus far that we will.

Reaction Score
I don’t know. He wasn’t a RB in college and he’s never coached the position before.
Not unusual. Bill Belichick played C and TE in college. Yet coached LBs and Special Teams for the NYGs for like 5 years in the 80s before they promoted him to DC.
Some people can break down the game by position into smaller pieces, explore it, understand it, master it, and find ways to make good things happen. Lets hope our new RB coach is one of those guys.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I don’t know. He wasn’t a RB in college and he’s never coached the position before.
Sounds like he has absolutely no relevant coaching knowledge to help our RBs get better.

Not unusual. Bill Belichick played C and TE in college. Yet coached LBs and Special Teams for the NYGs for like 5 years in the 80s before they promoted him to DC.
Some people can break down the game by position into smaller pieces, explore it, understand it, master it, and find ways to make good things happen. Lets hope our new RB coach is one of those guys.
he should just take a moment to look at the coaching history of 5 current HCs anywhere in FBS and he’ll see they all spent many years coaching positions they never played or even got remotely close to playing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom