Terry Richardson hired away by Miss St. (Mike Moyseenko Promoted) | The Boneyard

Terry Richardson hired away by Miss St. (Mike Moyseenko Promoted)

Reaction Score
I felt this move coming.. I know we weren't done.. When you think about TRich's losing the Associate HC portion of his coaching title. Kind of a demotion... He's moving on to much greener pastures... Wish him the best.. Now we need a RB coach, which sucks... He was a quality one....

Reaction Score
I felt this move coming.. I know we weren't done.. When you think about TRich's losing the Associate HC portion of his coaching title. Kind of a demotion... He's moving on to much greener pastures... Wish him the best.. Now we need a RB coach, which sucks... He was a quality one....
Yes, I wonder what this meant with Dunn getting the promotion.

Best of luck! Did a great job here x2.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Didn't that 3* kid from Florida commit here because of his dad's relationship with Richardson?

Reaction Score
Just guessing here, but sounds like RE2.0 may have known this was coming down, which would partially explain his move to have Dunn become the associate HC.

Don’t coaches of other schools have to get Randy’s ok to talk to one of his coaches or am I mistaken?

Reaction Score
Don’t coaches of other schools have to get Randy’s ok to talk to one of his coaches or am I mistaken?
I would think that's a professional courtesy, yes. If so, and with Edsall's long relationship with Richards, he knew about this a while back.

Reaction Score
Just guessing here, but sounds like RE2.0 may have known this was coming down, which would partially explain his move to have Dunn become the associate HC.
Yes, now I wonder which came first, Dunn's promotion or Richardson stating he was exploring moving on.

Reaction Score
Yes, now I wonder which came first, Dunn's promotion or Richardson stating he was exploring moving on.
Aw, who cares. Don't look back -- keep moving forward.
1548184906195.png

Reaction Score
Best of luck to Richardson. Definitely saw improvement from game 1 to game 12 in the run game. Let's keep it rolling. Looking forward to see what Moyseenkp can do.

Reaction Score
Randy plucked a number of solid Northeast assistants - many he had earlier experiences with - to form a good staff. I include Crocker. A priori

These guys need to prove themselves. As position coaches - but in the next weeks as grind it out closers in recruiting. Wholley & Smith & Dottin Carter & Dunn. The HCRE 1.0 saw impressive work from Todd Orlando & Mike Foley & Richardson. We need this next generation to really produce. Now.

Reaction Score
Randy plucked a number of solid Northeast assistants - many he had earlier experiences with - to form a good staff. I include Crocker. A priori

These guys need to prove themselves. As position coaches - but in the next weeks as grind it out closers in recruiting. Wholley & Smith & Dottin Carter & Dunn. The HCRE 1.0 saw impressive work from Todd Orlando & Mike Foley & Richardson. We need this next generation to really produce. Now.
There go your "Florida surprises ".

Reaction Score
There go your "Florida surprises ".

yup

I want to really see something demonstratively productive in these next 2 weeks - from young coaches. Or ... sheesh

Reaction Score
I think this was a surprise. Why? Mississippi State's running back coach left 2 days ago to go to Alabama, so there wasn't an opening until then. Moorhead knew Richardson from their time at UConn and offered him the position at probably a 50% raise and he left.

This is what happens in big boy football. Coaches move around all of the time for more money or better opportunity.

Reaction Score
Think Geno would like to move south?
Can someone with a Mississippi St avatar really be that in the dark on their need for Geno ??? Head bang

While coach Richardson is going to be a great get for their football team coach Schaefer is doing quite well as the women's BB head coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom