Terry Larrier | The Boneyard

Terry Larrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Screenshot_2016-07-02-23-51-41-1.png

Loois to have put on some muscle!!! Excited

Reaction Score
This whole thread seems like stocking. The poor guy is working out with friends and deserve some privacy. This is the odd part of social media
Definitely looks like the pic was taken through some kind of window glass

@Dove , you scoundrel! Which air duct did you sneak in through to get in to the facility?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This whole thread seems like stocking. The poor guy is working out with friends and deserve some privacy. This is the odd part of social media
Nope, if you put it on social media, that means you're asking people to look, like, and share it with the public.

Now if someone is stalking him through a window.... That's a different story. However, I doubt that would end up on the Internet.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Hopefully skipping leg day doesn't nullify the work on his arms. He looks like beast, really great to see.

Reaction Score
Nope, if you put it on social media, that means you're asking people to look, like, and share it with the public.

Now if someone is stalking him through a window.... That's a different story. However, I doubt that would end up on the Internet.

Is that his social media or some kid who was in the gym. I do not know the answer. Do you

C

Chief00

Am I suppose to be impressed and disregard the NBA consensus that after 2 years under Travis, DHam had to get much stronger?

The picture of Larrier is maybe a starting point - what many 20 year old students look like who casually workout - our UConn MBB standard needs to be much higher.

Quite frankly, I will gladly be impressed when someone shows me a picture and I see functional strength performance in a basketball game - I will be the first to congratulation Travis and the player.

Again I wish Travis the best - but these gymnastic pictures are totally unrelated to Travis or the team he worked with at Bama - check his work history - I may soon reveal why they are so ridiculous - but I want someone else to do some basic research.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Am I suppose to be impressed and disregard the NBA consensus that after 2 years under Travis, DHam had to get much stronger?

The picture of Larrier is maybe a starting point - what many 20 year old students look like who casually workout - our UConn MBB standard needs to be much higher.

Quite frankly, I will gladly be impressed when someone shows me a picture and I see functional strength performance in a basketball game - I will be the first to congratulation Travis and the player.

Again I wish Travis the best - but these gymnastic pictures are totally unrelated to Travis or the team he worked with at Bama - check his work history - I may soon reveal why they are so ridiculous - but I want someone else to do some basic research.
Maybe Hamilton refused Travis advice?

That's not from casually working out, there's a substantial difference in the size of Larrier's arms.

Reaction Score
I remember Hamilton saying he didn't like weights and lifting. And that he did push-ups.... He might of not enjoyed the weight room. Brimah and Facey don't look like they have gained a pound in four years.

Reaction Score
I remember Hamilton saying he didn't like weights and lifting. And that he did push-ups.... He might of not enjoyed the weight room. Brimah and Facey don't look like they have gained a pound in four years.
I'm in agreement with this sentiment, But i will say boatright really did a good job with his training going into senior year. But i'm pretty certain he trained a lot outside of storrs. Purvis put on way too much mass and got much less quick, theres a stark difference between rp @ nc state and the one off his redshirt here. way more spry.

Also that photo of larrier is meaningless he just got done doing reps probably box jumps with the weight vest so his muscles are 'pumped'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom