Terrence Samuel Transferring | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Terrence Samuel Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
... but sure, the world is ending
Not what I said, and I'm not going to distinguish this with a further reply.

Reaction Score
Very, very bittersweet. I love TSam and what he did for this program but I also think that this is a big sign that we will get Gibbs.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
More than enough room (i.e. scholarships) to get Sterling Gibbs. I have a sneaking feeling that this is awful for UConn.
Best News I've Heard in Awhile!!!
He did help us win a championship.
but too be Honest..
I am glad he is leaving and wish him the very best.

Reaction Score
I'm always bummed at news like this - I like seeing our bench guys get better and having some four-year successes from people who become UConn guys for life. Some of my favorite stories are of the guys like Rashamel Jones ending up with the ball at the end in 1999, or someone like Giffey, who could have decided he wasn't getting enough minutes and turned pro in Europe after his sophomore year. If Giffey transferred/went back to Europe at the end of the 2012 season, nobody would have really batted an eye, but in 2014, he was vital to our title.

Samuel at least will always be on the list of our role players who came up bigger than expected when the lights got brighter and gave unexpected contributions to a deep tournament run. There are certainly worse legacies.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
God bless.
TSam did what a lot of those Kentucky one and dones failed to do. He won a national championship.
He was just over his head at this level. A transfer is smart move. He can play a lot of ball and hopefully get a degree without a lot of pressure.

Brodog16

Alzheimer's sucks
Reaction Score
I always liked TSam. I hope he goes to a program where he can excel. Don't know if he has next level talent but... hope he gets the chance to find out. Godspeed...

Reaction Score
Its best for both sides, this ones tough but its life. Once a husky always a husky thank you for your 2 years and of course last years national championship. He had his flaws but he has the heart of a champion, best of luck wherever you go. I liked the fact that he wanted to punch a Lville player in the hand shake line last year that showed me something about his heart.

Reaction Score
This sucks! I really liked TSam. Id rather another Sam had transferred. Best of luck Tsam and thank you for an exciting though short uconn career. Your a champion.

Reaction Score
The inventor of the UCONN sweep during the NC run. Long may the tradition continue!
http://s1.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/15-uconn-bench-celebration-march-madness-2014-gifs.

15-uconn-bench-celebration-march-madness-2014-gifs.

EDIT: Hmm not working.​
I'm fearful that our overzealous posts regarding Gibbs, myself included, angered the Mojo Gods, and thus, they have removed the living mojo in the form of T-Sam from our Dawghouse. I hope we can get back on the better side of things.

Reaction Score
I suspect KeV will be coming if he gets released from Florida.

Reaction Score
Best News I've Heard in Awhile!!!
He did help us win a championship.
but too be Honest..
I am glad he is leaving and wish him the very best.
does not mean Gibbs is coming. Doesn't he and Adams play same position?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
You're an awful human being.

A post like that without a quote to tell us just whom it is that is an awful human being is pretty weird. Don't know if you did it that way, or if the filters remove the quote from people on my ignore list, many of whom are there because they kinda-sorta fit your description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom