Terrence Clarke | The Boneyard

Terrence Clarke

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

I can take baggy, shaggy, short shorts, knee covers, but if college goes to the style of uniform at about the one minute mark, I won't watch the game.

C

Chief00

I think the right strategy is in place now. Before we were falling in love with one stock and ignoring the rest of the market. I never questioned Miller’s dedication attending games of the guy we feel in love with and designing a perfect class schedule as that would somehow make the bride say yes - but it seemed to scare people off, especially since all they want to do is prepare for the NBA. I know the statistics, most guys won’t make The League but they don’t want to hear it.

C

Chief00

I can take baggy, shaggy, short shorts, knee covers, but if college goes to the style of uniform at about the one minute mark, I won't watch the game.
I like the kid’s game.
Chief Approves.
I am not certain why this thought crossed my mind, but in the 1970’s New Haven used to produce better basketball players than Boston. Granted the population is much smaller but the socio, economic and educational collapse of CT’s inner cities have pulled a lot of things down with them. A lot of things just don’t function well including basketball development.

C

Chief00

Clarke’s the real deal. Recruiting him is going to drive us all crazy because everyone will be after him. I agree being First is a good move. A friend who lives in Boston likes the kid he traveled to UConn with, Noah Fernandes. He says his game style reminds him of Bazz. I was hoping to make it up this weekend but with the game on Sunday, I needed a day to do other things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score

Crazy sounding. But is he a 14 year old Tracy mcgrady? Scoring,blocks,3s,length,smooth,not over exerting,natural scorer, heady,passes well. Can he board and hit from the stripe and inside the arc?Probably! He will leave as a small forward cuz he will be like 6'9". He'll maybe more like Durant (sorry I had to comp someone)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The more local/regional kids can see a real benefit committing early. The resources of your chosen school are then available to you on weekends pretty openly if you can get there. That can be a big help in getting better and stronger without actually being enrolled. I used to drive up there in high school just to play in pick up games with college kids and it helped me improve. Once in a while I'd get to play with some of the players and many times got some run with the ladies team.

Getting access to the training facility, chatting with strength coaches and playing pickup with the team would be awesome for a high school player. Hopefully, Diallo didn't screw up that model for everyone else by using the program then heading to UK.

Reaction Score
I know it's waaaaaaaayyyy to early to say this but I'm going to say it anyway. I have a good feeling about this kid

Reaction Score
How old 14-15? What an amazing talent, has it all handle, shoot, get to the rim, high flyer amazing what he can be in 4 years huh?

But can someone let him know to pull it back when you're up 54-8 and talking trash against a team who has no right being in the gym with you? Man these AAU coaches are so worthless at times.

Reaction Score
How old 14-15? What an amazing talent, has it all handle, shoot, get to the rim, high flyer amazing what he can be in 4 years huh?

But can someone let him know to pull it back when you're up 54-8 and talking trash against a team who has no right being in the gym with you? Man these AAU coaches are so worthless at times.

One of the many reasons I direct kids away from aau. At least playing in multiple leagues. Imo if you're mot a major prospect who can get on a sponsored team, it is iffy at best to play aau.

I think time and money is better spent at skill camps.

I'd be curious was @Burnsbros23 thinks. He's really plugged in to this stuff

Reaction Score
6'6" guard? Yes please.

Can we show whoever is lagging behind in the big man platoon the door halfway thru the season? We might have to with all the big tuna the staff is pulling in.

Tides are turning!! Let's go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01