Terrence Clarke | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Terrence Clarke

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Is this insider info or did you infer this from the fact that we offered him 3 weeks after leaving 8th grade? Classic Chief
LOL - I never label myself or my information - It is what it is, as is my track record.

Reaction Score
He’a a big priority. Coaches are all over him and I don’t mean his dream class schedule.
We get it Chief. Glen Miller is no longer on the staff. Can you PLEASE stop going back to this every time you talk about a recruit? You've actually had some relevant things to say recently, but gotta stop with this scheduling crap. We get it, point made.....a thousand times.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Chief it was Drugs and gang violence not economic collapse that killed New Haven Basketball. I suspect Bridgeport was simalar. Warren Harding had produced a great number of stars in the 1970-1980’s
The Dixwell Ave courts were legendary. Waterbury kids like Tony Hanson and Jim Abromitis would drive down to play BB .
It was a school got BB
But when your afraid to get shot playing BB is a low priority.
My wife worked with a guy from New Haven ,that had his family sleep on the floor to avoid stray bullets.
The irony of the cocaine war of the 1990’s it made UConn or rather Storrs more attractive to City Kids than had previously been the case.
Had a friend who at one time was a housing director in Bridgeport. He went into one apartment and asked a mother why her children were sleeping in the bathtub. Same thing. To avoid getting hit with ricocheting bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom