Tennessee | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any updates on Horston's purported injury yesterday? I've heard ankle and I've heard knee?

Anything?

Reaction Score
Any updates on Horston's purported injury yesterday? I've heard ankle and I've heard knee?

Anything?
Yeah ive heard both but nothing official . This would equate to the Paige Injury for UCONN for Tennessee. They better pray its not serious or this season's expectations just went down the drain with horstons ankle or knee .

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
Excited about Tennessee lady vols this season. Super concerned about the 2023 whiff in recruiting. 2024 doesn’t look promising either.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Excited about Tennessee lady vols this season. Super concerned about the 2023 whiff in recruiting. 2024 doesn’t look promising either.

Tennessee is not alone, per this post from Raoul:

BTW, I post this with McGraw's Bench in, umm, anxious mode given that Niele Ivey has one 2023 commitment. ;):eek:

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Exhibition game Sunday vs Carson Newman. How much does Tennessee win by?

Reaction Score
Tennessee has a lot to look forward to this season. They bring back a solid core of players plus have great talent coming in from the portal, at least on paper.

But this is yet again a time where the LVs whiffed on all the top recruits. Harper made some staff changes after not landing elite level talent and from the looks of it that hasn't changed.

I like Harper, she seems like a good person and is an improvement over Warlick. I do wonder what is going on where the program keeps missing out on the types of players they will need to get back to the level they expect.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
How much shouldn’t be the question…. It should be how will they look?
I have heard some good things. I think this is a team that can make a FF. There are a lot of things I am looking forward to seeing with this team. Managing minutes will be one of Harpers biggest challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom