Tennessee Postgame Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Tennessee Postgame Thread

Reaction Score
If you watch the game again AMak is calling for the ball a lot, how can you miss seeing that? Today is another game and another
glimpse of how much the gals will pass the ball around to everyone. One more observation if your having a bad shooting night think about passing instead of shooting!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
If you watch the game again AMak is calling for the ball a lot, how can you miss seeing that? Today is another game and another
glimpse of how much the gals will pass the ball around to everyone. One more observation if your having a bad shooting night think about passing instead of shooting!
In one of his postgame pressers, Geno was somewhat critical of Anna standing around, clapping her hands to let her teammates know she was open. Geno commented that, “Anna always thinks she’s open, even when she’s not.”

I know you’re trying to promote some kind of conspiracy here, but it just doesn’t exist. Some players pass the ball better than others. If there is one thing that bothers me about this team’s ability to pass the ball, it is how many lazy, late passes they have made, often resulting in turnovers. It is no coincidence that assists are down while turnovers are up this season.

Reaction Score
Was it Elvis Costello who had a sang/album -- This year Model? Here at the Boneyard there are posters who insist on dumping, once a game/month on a player. Recently, it was Kyla-- why is she starting (perhaps still on the team)? Now, we have moved to CW-- she can only make layups, only an idiot cannot see that her shots are off even before they are released. She had better get it together, because there are better players on the way.
What knaws at me isn't so much the 'positive' or 'negative' shout-out to ones favorite player of the month, as it is a lack of understanding of the discipline of Uconn's offense.For example, Crystal has the greenlight to shoot anywhere, but CW is asked to play closer to the basket and rebound more. When Anna M is on the floor she is given a wider range than Irwin, etc. If I am allowed to pick my own model it would be-- why doesn't Walker move more quickly, drive more and play in traffic more; more like CW and Anna M seem willing to do? And as far as these High School players who are scoring 30 and 50 points a game-- well, they are , just, High School players scoring .... Probably meaningless for what they can(not) do at the next level. This of xourse is not an argument for people not holding fast to their own fantasies.

Reaction Score
I respectfully disagree with Dokey and JonathanXIV. Watch the game again and you’ll notice a few plays where AMak is wide open and the ball is passed to the other side.
MW I believe passed to Anna once towards the end of the game. Let’s see how this plays out today! I’m optimistic by nature so hey maybe they will pass to AMak more frequently. My wise Mother always said where’s there’s life there always hope! I also LOVE when Mak drives to the basket......maybe we’ll see a little more of that today as well!
Go UCONN! How fun is it that we get to watch two games in two days! So Fun!
Lucky Us! Love our UCONN gals!
This is Dokey. I agree that team is not passing to Anna when she’s open. I have been saying this for weeks. When they do, the game will change.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Easy to prove
opinions and disagreements can be readily supported by data
Tapes available....

BTW: I noticed it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics