Tenn vs So Carolina | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Tenn vs So Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Why does Cooper keep dribbling around without purpose on each offensive set using half the shot clock up, ending in an ill advised pass or desperation heave?
It builds anticipation. Like a pitcher with a big windup.

Reaction Score
Give me one team playing great basketball over that game last night anytime.
No question.

I watched the game with my brother and we could not believe the 'quality' of play, especially considering the amount of talent on the floor. Proving yet again, it takes more than a collection of AAs to provide a good product.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Diamond's father apologizes for his tweets:

CbXdb-QWEAA8gEO.jpg

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Maybe it's the misspelling of the head coach's name? Or the fact that he apologizes for Tweeting, but not for what he said?

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
We're obsessed with TN. We LOVE to see them lose, and we love to talk about it afterward (and ahead of time, when we're pretty sure it's going to happen - thank you and SC for this opportunity!)

I'm going to the SECT in Jacksonville; I hope we can give you another loss for Tennessee at that time. I have no love lost for them, either. I saw them beat us to a pulp for over 30 consecutive years. I'm enjoying these wins immensely.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Are the L-Vols in the top 5 yet? You know, that was a good team that they played a gave up against on their home floor. Just unbelievable. Can you be ranked when you lose 40% of your games? Really?

Reaction Score
Even though the Lady Vols have 6 conference losses they could still end up as one of the Top 4 Seeds and get a 2 round by in the SEC tournament. It will probably come down to tie breaking procedure as to which team is the 4th seed. Wouldn't surprise me to see the Lady Vols in the Championship Game. While unlikely, I wouldn't be surprised to see So Carolina lose the SEC Tournament.

OSU is not the same team that So Carolina beat and UConn destroyed. They are playing much better team ball even though Mitchell and Alston are getting their points. They are a dangerous team and I'm not sure So Carolina can score enough points to beat them again.

I see your point Wbbfan1, but it depends on which Shayla Cooper and Alexa Hart will show up if they were to play SC again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom