Temple Game Thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Temple Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Been saying this all year. One and two man routes and everyone else block. Need to see some of that. Just have to.
I think the opposite is the answer. I would like to see four receiver sets. The WR Corp is the strength of our Offense. Let's use them. 4 man routes, three step drops, take a deep shot every once in a while.

Reaction Score
I think the opposite is the answer. I would like to see four receiver sets. The WR Corp is the strength of our Offense. Let's use them. 4 man routes, three step drops, take a deep shot every once in a while.

Our receivers are so wasted in this offense and not getting the game touches they should be for their own development.

Reaction Score
They are paying someone 10 million dollars to coach a team that tackles the punt returner with the ball in the air.
Seriously...these guys know that from jv

Reaction Score

The problem is the defense loading the box. Spread it out wide 4-5 man sets. Make them bring in DB's to cover instead of LB's and linemen to rush.

Reaction Score
Our receivers are so wasted in this offense and not getting the game touches they should be for their own development.

I agree. But at the same time, Whitmer can't or doesn't get them the football. Some plays he has no chance. Some plays he wildly misses his WR's and other times they are covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom