Temple Game Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Temple Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
They should call the game due to the poor condition of the field. It isn't safe with our team attempting to play on it.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Can't really blame the defense for losing their fire.

Reaction Score
The talent on this team if far better than they are playing. They are not even playing remotely competitive football. This is a serious coaching problem. We keep hearing about 'building a culture', but losing bad every week is the only culture that fans see. Each game the same mistakes and the same results. Diaco may yet turn this around, but at this point he is looking like P jr.

Temple cannot be that much more talented than us. They went 4-7 2-5 in their first year in the BE. Matt Rhule went 2-10 1-7 in conference last year with their largest margins to ND, Ville and Cincy. So far this year we've probably looked worse than a team with lesser resources and lesser recruiting.

Reaction Score
Temple cannot be that much more talented than us. They went 4-7 2-5 in their first year in the BE. Matt Rhule went 2-10 1-7 in conference last year with their largest margins to ND, Ville and Cincy. So far this year we've probably looked worse than a team with lesser resources and lesser recruiting.

But are they winning breakfast and lunch like we are?

Tommyboy

Reaction Score
Terrible throw by Boyle.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Haaaa! I am an ASS!

I actually made a stink at Bobby Valentine's in Stamford because they wouldn't put the UCONN game on anything but a 30 inch Tv with no sound (FL state Game on all others.)
So who's the now?

Bob Diaco, I want you to be my Daddy but you keep proving yourself to be a distant Step-Dad who won't take me sledding even when it snows.

Gave my tickets away for a great reason and planned out where to watch this game...yet again, our HC turns into Lucy yanking the football away at the last second and I fall flat on my ass.

I stormed the field at the Rent. Saw DJ throw it out of the stadium. Those memories are fading.
Culture. Process. Love. Understanding.

Trying to be a good fan, Bob.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Competent QB play makes a world of difference at this level. We haven't seen it in a decade so it's easy to forget.

Reaction Score
image-3640160408.jpg

241 kinda still representin'

Reaction Score
wo maybe Boyle suck.....that was a horrible throw.
As bad as that was from Boyle...I still would rather see him on the field. At this point we are numb to the suckiness.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Let's see...vs Boise, Diaco led the postgame- LED- by discussing how good the team's vitamin intake was.

Can't wait to hear about blood glucose levels today.

Tommyboy

Reaction Score
housekeys said:
As bad as that was from Boyle...I still would rather see him on the field. At this point we are numb to the suckiness.

Agreed

Reaction Score
Competent QB play makes a world of difference at this level. We haven't seen it in a decade so it's easy to forget.

After Orlovsky, the second best QB in UConn history was probably....Endres?

Reaction Score
Foxx in at QB? And no this does not look like a wildcat situation.

Reaction Score
Anyone recall Cochran int early in career? Boyle goes in makes one mistake and isn't allowed to learn from it but Whitmer gets mess up over and over again? What am I missing here

Reaction Score
So you're afraid of your QB's getting hurt, but you put 1 of your top 3 playmakers in there in their place.

Tommyboy

Reaction Score
Forte said:
Anyone recall Cochran int early in career? Boyle goes in makes one mistake and isn't allowed to learn from it but Whitmer gets mess up over and over again? What am I missing here

Diaco is a moron if Boyle is being benched for the int.

Reaction Score
Diaco must start owning this. Beating a dead horse I know, but it's getting scary bad. We got accustomed to watching PP&GDL crap in their adult diapers every single weekend. Someone should start buying BD some Depends, because right now his Shiite is running down his handsome legs and all over the field.

Reaction Score
On second thought, why haven't we seen more of this so far this year?!

Reaction Score
1st game rushing for over 100 yards. Today's only positive? Maybe the screen pass to Newsome that was almost another negative play?

Reaction Score
Just a couple more thoughts: Why was Temples offense able to make adjustments, but our offense couldn't. And the same goes for both defenses. Looked like a different football game in the second half. At the very least should have been 3-0 at the half. Without the pick 6 it would have been 6-0.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Kevin Caliendo said:
After Orlovsky, the second best QB in UConn history was probably....Endres?

Lorenzen. Maybe Boyle, but we may never, ever know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom