Tarin Smith takes the stairs. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tarin Smith takes the stairs.

Reaction Score
What makes the Boneyard the Boneyard is that I knew this was going to turn into an Ollie bashing thread as soon as I saw the title despite him not being referenced once. You have no idea how deep it is that you can all be triggered by the same phrase that means absolutely nothing to every other segment of the world's population.

For the record, ten toes in was kind of cheesy and I have a strange attachment to escalators that I refused to give up even at the height of his success. Like I really, really like escalators - to the point as a grown adult I'll abandon everything I'm doing just to ride them up and down.

That being said anyone who thinks Ollie was just spouting cliches is a disgrace and I really question what went wrong in your life. The man was a god damned quote machine. I mean seriously this is a take I'd expect from whaler but even he'd feel bad about it, @Tenspro2002 delete your account.

Reaction Score
What makes the Boneyard the Boneyard is that I knew this was going to turn into an Ollie bashing thread as soon as I saw the title despite him not being referenced once. You have no idea how deep it is that you can all be triggered by the same phrase that means absolutely nothing to every other segment of the world's population.

For the record, ten toes in was kind of cheesy and I have a strange attachment to escalators that I refused to give up even at the height of his success. Like I really, really like escalators - to the point as a grown adult I'll abandon everything I'm doing just to ride them up and down.

That being said anyone who thinks Ollie was just spouting cliches is a disgrace and I really question what went wrong in your life. The man was a god damned quote machine. I mean seriously this is a take I'd expect from whaler but even he'd feel bad about it, @Tenspro2002 delete your account.

This is the hill you want to die on? Defending KO quotes that at best were cute-but-cringeworthy, and became embarrassing and out-of-touch after that?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
This is the hill you want to die on? Defending KO quotes that at best were cute-but-cringeworthy, and became embarrassing and out-of-touch after that?

You do realize the “apologista” posts you and others have been complaining about would mostly fade away if people didn’t express similar anger with stupid, inconsequential stuff (Ollie-isms, his speech patterns) as they did actual problems (in-game coaching, recruiting, player development), right?

Reaction Score

Well apparently I've already died on about twelve different hills in the last month, so I don't really have much to lose. I'll give you credit for at least expressing that opinion before the tide started to turn on KO, but I'm being generous calling it an opinion. You shouldn't be allowed to have that opinion. It's a fact that KO was inspiring for at least the first couple years.

Disclaimer: I may be influenced by @NOescalators twitter

Reaction Score

I am not following.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom