Tarin Smith (Grad Transfer) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tarin Smith (Grad Transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With Smith and Adams visiting I think that has to mean we're not super confident about Lecque
Could be. Tho BField said as early as this morning said we didn’t pursue Cremo as hard because we were confident

Reaction Score
Could be. Tho BField said as early as this morning said we didn’t pursue Cremo as hard because we were confident
yeah people still seem confident so I don't know what to believe. It's just odd unless we plan on playing 3 guards 100% of the time

Reaction Score
yeah people still seem confident so I don't know what to believe. It's just odd unless we plan on playing 3 guards 100% of the time
It could be that the package deal isn’t a requirement for Lecque and we prefer Brendan Adams over Silverio

Reaction Score
It could be that the package deal isn’t a requirement for Lecque and we prefer Brendan Adams over Silverio
it's a real possibility. but then why have a sixth guard in smith? unless there are zero bigs we're on for '18

Reaction Score
it's a real possibility. but then why have a sixth guard in smith? unless there are zero bigs we're on for '18
Is smith a Grad transfer?

Reaction Score
There is no way Lecque reclassifies to be on a team with six active guards.

Maybe these guys won’t commit on their visits, but we are by far both of their best options so I’m sure they’ll want to.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If nobody transfers, we have enough bigs, especially with a small lineup most of the time. I'd actually prefer a more pure Wing player.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Have we actually offered smith? Maybe he's visiting, but he knows he's in line.

Reaction Score
Have we actually offered smith? Maybe he's visiting, but he knows he's in line.
Offers generally aren't reported for transfers. Bringing him in for an official visit is as good a sign that UConn wants him here.

Reaction Score
Six guards, two wings and five bigs sounds ok to me given Gilbert's injury history.

Reaction Score
Got to take into account Gilbert's injuries and if Lecque is as good as advertised he will be on the floor.

Reaction Score
Hamidou 2.0 everyone has There hopes up. Besides rummors Is he ever on the record saying he’s interested in coming into class of 18 and how is it even possible?

Reaction Score
Maybe Dan Hurley is taking the first one to commit even further, and he's bringing them both to campus in a race to commit from the same room

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
This is the 2nd time in a week I've seen this particular mixed metaphor on the BY. Bad juju, and not good for MOJO. Don't be casual with your idioms, people.
Review:
Dominoes fall: This means that a series of events is set into motion, one triggering the next, in unstoppable fashion. Typically is associated with something negative. Example - As soon as the stripper began to sing like a canary, the dominoes began to fall, and Pitino was doomed.

Pieces fall into place: This means that various individual events occur that, in the aggregate, result in an overarching effect. Typically is associated with something positive. Example - Immediately after the hiring of Dan Hurley a top notch staff was assembled, several high profile athletes committed, and other non-obvious pieces fell into place to assure the resurgence of Husky Nation.
Is there a fat chance or slim chance that this explanation settles things for all time?
Will someone answer, "I could care less."?

Reaction Score
He is. You can find multiple articles about it on this brand new website called google dot com.
Yea because articles from 5 months ago are useful? Freshman are reporting to UConn in 2 months I would think he should make his plans clear soon, the fact that we have 2 guards on campus show Hurley’s level of confidence. It’s a dream, wake up he’s not coming.

Reaction Score
Yea because articles from 5 months ago are useful? Freshman are reporting to UConn in 2 months I would think he should make his plans clear soon, the fact that we have 2 guards on campus show Hurley’s level of confidence. It’s a dream, wake up he’s not coming.
I'll take this as the best sign yet, because you're pretty much batting .000

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Andre Drummond announced he was coming to UConn on August 26th a few years ago. Two months is an eternity in the recruiting game, and to be honest he really has 4+ months to decide.

Reaction Score
You haven't been right about a single thing in the last 4 months, so I'm pretty confident now.

Reaction Score
Andre Drummond announced he was coming to UConn on August 26th a few years ago. Two months is an eternity in the recruiting game, and to be honest he really has 4+ months to decide.
Andre was from CT?? Also visited the school. Also wasn’t in an era where social media covers everything. I don’t know why people think we can get this kid we couldn’t even get kids ranked this high under Calhoun.

Reaction Score
I'll take this as the best sign yet, because you're pretty much batting .000
I’m guessing on this one considering we haven’t landed a recruit this high since Drummond. Who was FROM CT.

Reaction Score

Did you get this from the same source that told you Ollie was coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom