• Bonzie Colson

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • Ray Kasongo

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't mind the poll and was actually curious about the thoughts on this. As for me, I can't take part in the poll because I love both of these guys and think they would both be a perfect fit for this University. So.... let's go get 'em both :)

Reaction Score
I don't mind the poll and was actually curious about the thoughts on this. As for me, I can't take part in the poll because I love both of these guys and think they would both be a perfect fit for this University. So.... let's go get 'em both :)

The problem with the poll though is that UConn may practically be off the list of Colson. Maybe not because he lives so close, but the chances are, UConn is not getting an official visit.

Reaction Score
The problem with the poll though is that UConn may practically be off the list of Colson. Maybe not because he lives so close, but the chances are, UConn is not getting an official visit.
I fully expect to read this quote shortly: "Colson points to a poll on the UConn fan site "The Boneyard" as the deciding factor to not spend an official visit on the Huskies"

Reaction Score
I fully expect to read this quote shortly: "Colson points to a poll on the UConn fan site "The Boneyard" as the deciding factor to not spend an official visit on the Huskies"

yeah man not a big fan of this poll the more I thought of it......

Many Husky fans were drooling for him a couple weeks back then see Ray K on the sideline of the Michigan game and quickly switch allegiances........I kinda doubt it matters but one never knows!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
yeah man not a big fan of this poll the more I thought of it......

Many Husky fans were drooling for him a couple weeks back then see Ray K on the sideline of the Michigan game and quickly switch allegiances........I kinda doubt it matters but one never knows!
Obviously Rakim was ticked he wasn't included in the poll!

Reaction Score
I know, I know. I am a PC fan, but there is something about Bonzie Colson that makes me feel like he is going to be something special by the time he is a Senior in college. Maybe it is because he is from RI, but after seeing him play a full game, he just seems to pass the eye test.

Reaction Score
I know, I know. I am a PC fan, but there is something about Bonzie Colson that makes me feel like he is going to be something special by the time he is a Senior in college. Maybe it is because he is from RI, but after seeing him play a full game, he just seems to pass the eye test.

I agree. It's his skills. He puts the ball in the basket effortlessly for a big guy. We've all seen guys like that over the years in the Big East from Abrams to Blair. Bonzie seems to have a decent handle as well. I like his game a lot.

Reaction Score
Like guys like him too but only have seen video........again Brand came to mind around the basket, efficient and just knows how to score. Problem for UConn is can't wait for answers...........Lubin may prove to be what we need and the staff is comfortable with him so ten toes in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom