Syracuse making it is a disgrace | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Syracuse making it is a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Still can't believe Tulsa got in. Where'd that come from?

Last edited:

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Just this would've gotten a UConn fan banned on your board.

Because you're a bunch of thin skinned losers. Must've felt good pulling for a winning team today though
That's actually true.
Which is why I have a sock puppet account over there. Good times tweaking them and they think it's coming from a fellow cuse fan. They aren't real smart. They are very thin skinned.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Why did Jay Cutler make his way into this thread?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
That's actually true.
Which is why I have a sock puppet account over there. Good times tweaking them and they think it's coming from a fellow cuse fan. They aren't real smart. They are very thin skinned.
Lol , on their board now they are trying to accuse other posters of being the closet UConn fan. They sure have a lot of interest in an irrelevant mid major.

Reaction Score
U sound mad.

That's all I got.

Not sure why you're here? I guess you care a lot more about UConn basketball than we do about the orange huh? Anyway good luck, one never knows.

Lord knows they'll be many here rooting for you.;)

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Would've much rather seen St. Mary's, Monmouth and San Diego State than Vandy, Cuse and Tulsa.

Oregon as a 1 and Oregon St. as a 7 implies to me that the Pac12 committee rep was handing out free pot during the meeting.

Reaction Score
Not sure why you're here? I guess you care a lot more about UConn basketball than we do about the orange huh? Anyway good luck, one never knows.

Lord knows they'll be many here rooting for you.;)

Kind of ironic in a thread wherein a fellow uconn poster admits to having a sock on our board.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
A fine achievement for alumna of a fine university.
LOL.
Don't act like you guys aren't obsessed with us too. Im over there. I could drag thread after thread from there to here to prove it.
You just hate it because you can't tell the difference between a Uconn fan posting over there and all you guys puffing up your chests about Syracuse's accomplishments when they actually have none to really get behind. It eats you alive that we've won 4 titles.

ZV7brvD.gif

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
To me the biggest disgrace is UNCheat. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Louisville at least had the decency to pull themselves from the tourney for their crimes. UNC still apparently thinks they did nothing wrong. If they were to win with players that I assume took fake classes, would it get vacated? I knew when they were a pre-season #1 that nothing would come out until after hoops was over.
Back to the topic, Tulsa is the worst add in the pool. I didn't find the fruit being in the tourney all that offensive, other than it being the fruit.

Reaction Score
Tulsa is the 5th team in matrix history to make the field while being in less than 10% of brackets ('06 AFA, '06 USU, '12 Iona,'14 NCSU)

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Ohai Cuse fans. From the multiple threads on your board I know you're reading this.

so:
2zs7slm.gif

renting space in Syracuse fan head: 3 cents a year
watching Syracuse board melt down asking for IP checks and accusing each other of being the sock puppet: Priceless

For those special times in life use Mojocard ®

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Tulsa is the 5th team in matrix history to make the field while being in less than 10% of brackets ('06 AFA, '06 USU, '12 Iona,'14 NCSU)
Has there ever been a 0 percent before?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Ohai again @docsu .

Still see that thread going on over there. I see you guys have a sparkling opinion of me.

Just some food for thought for you as you head back there. Could it be possible that I don't have a sock puppet account and just said I did because I knew you (and all the other cuse fans who pretend they don't read this board) would go back there and get all lathered up about having a traitor in their midst? Thus proving that you DO care about UConn still even though you all deny it?

Also think for a second. Did I intentionally start a sock puppet and post that here or was it simply a smart reply in light of the fact that YOU came here first to troll us. Think about it. Re-read the thread.

Do you really think I have the time to be over there? I don't. But I did not even have to leave a single thread on MY OWN message board or type more than 40 words and it prompted not one but TWO multiple page threads on your message board.

And Im the Loser? LOL.

I win so much I get tired of winning. we are going to make the American great.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Ohai again @docsu .

Still see that thread going on over there. I see you guys have a sparkling opinion of me.

Just some food for thought for you as you head back there. Could it be possible that I don't have a sock puppet account and just said I did because I knew you (and all the other cuse fans who pretend they don't read this board) would go back there and get all lathered up about having a traitor in their midst? Thus proving that you DO care about UConn still even though you all deny it?

Also think for a second. Did I intentionally start a sock puppet and post that here or was it simply a smart reply in light of the fact that YOU came here first to troll us. Think about it. Re-read the thread.

Do you really think I have the time to be over there? I don't. But I did not even have to leave a single thread on MY OWN message board or type more than 40 words and it prompted not one but TWO multiple page threads on your message board.

And Im the Loser? LOL.

I win so much I get tired of winning. we are going to make the American great.

SHUT UP AND EAT ME WITH SOME KETCHUP, COMMIE!

0b38388407990759df2d0592ef875725.jpg

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Oh and @docsu . Need proof? One other thing. I pulled the exact same thing on a providence troll on February 11th. Inferior programs obsessed with us come over here to troll and I break out the traitor card . Otherwise I could care less. It is like shooting fish in a barrel.
I bet you guys feel kinda abused right now, no? So much hatred thrown my way, thrown UConns way, but you did it to yourselves.
You've been pwned. Now go get your shine box.
Come over and talk hoops sometime , nobody has issue. We were just conversing with a cuse fan the other day. But come to troll and you will lose in here just like your on court metrics don't stand up. you need your big boy pants on to go hard in the paint.
let this be a lesson.

4VN8eOf.jpg

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Oh and @docsu . Need proof? One other thing. I pulled the exact same thing on a providence troll on February 11th. Inferior programs obsessed with us come over here to troll and I break out the traitor card . Otherwise I could care less. It is like shooting fish in a barrel.
I bet you guys feel kinda abused right now, no? So much hatred thrown my way, thrown UConns way, but you did it to yourselves.
Come over and talk hoops sometime , nobody has issue. We were just conversing with a cuse fan the other day. But come to troll and you will lose in here just like your on court metrics don't stand up. you need your big boy pants on to go hard in the paint.
let this be a lesson.

4VN8eOf.jpg

Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!

Reaction Score
Well, Syracuse did win the Helms Trophy in 1918. There always THAT too.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
let this be a lesson.

10739728-large.jpg

Love the leg work you're putting in. Really representing the brand.

Also - SHUT UP AND EAT THE MOJO SANDWICH, YA COMMIE!

Reaction Score
I do not agree that Syracuse was a waste, they had 9 games without their coach. They won at Duke, beat Notre Dame, ST bonnie, UCONN and Texas A&M and was battled tested! There were bad losses without their coach, yes but they are deserving in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom