Syracuse Board | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Syracuse Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THC

Reaction Score
South Tampa Bill is the trashiest poster on this board. He obviously lives south of Gandy. He is SOG material trough and though. Pity him.

Reaction Score
I am sorry if I don't suck the big UConn C@ck as most of you do, If they suck I will say it unlike most of you homers

Obviously you and many others are rookies or really stupid on this board to think I ever "...sucked UConn ***..".......I'm not one to hold back on thoughts of those playing below par or leaving effort in the locker room, but after a win at a place with bad history alng with an 11-1 start I can't believe any fan would be as fn negative as your comments? But hey it's a free world!! :confused:

Reaction Score
THE HEAT ONLY WON BY ONE TONIGHT IN CHARLOTTE AND THEY WERE LOSING THE WHOLE GAME

OMFG THEY ACTUALLY SUCK

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
southtampabill is spreading the tampa disease. so far babysheep and midtown have got it.

Reaction Score
They're laughing at us over there...somebody with a membership there go tell them that Helm's national championships don't count and remind them they've only been to two elite 8's since the late 80's
this is an obvious troll thread. no one on the cuse board is laughing at anyone, especially the defending national champs.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
STAMPA WILLY, just for accuracy's sake can you please put a number to your "We are going to lose a lot of games" quote? Please put a number on it so we can check back at your skillful prognostications. You are 6-6 250, man up with a number!

Reaction Score
We were not a great team all year, just a team on a roll. You gotta agree with that.

No, I disagree. Great teams get on a roll during tournaments and playoffs and win championships. Therefore we were great. (Except when you get on a roll and win the Helms fictional championship that no one outside of Syracuse recognizes.)

Reaction Score
this is an obvious troll thread. no one on the cuse board is laughing at anyone, especially the defending national champs.

Your thread called us pedestrian. How dare you suggest that we transport ourselves via our feet? We are at worst, motor scootered at this point. We're not going to take these sort of insults sitting down!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am sorry if I don't suck the big UConn C@ck as most of you do, If they suck I will say it unlike most of you homers
Hmn, what would Freud make of your choice of imagery, ...just curious are smoking a cigar while you are posting?

Reaction Score
Plus, I don't think anyone would have hammered someone who thought the 2006-07 team would struggle. AJ Price was playing at 50 percent capacity (as we know now) and looked terribly slow and unathletic, and Thabeet was so raw he couldn't even stay upright for more than two straight possessions. All we had for leadership was a sophomore power forward. I know I didn't take any wins for granted with that bunch and was just hoping we could eke our way into the tournament somehow (a dream which was dead by February, unless we won the BET).

Reaction Score
Thought this post from that thread actually summed it up quite well...

Madbiker said:
USF played them even for 35 minutes. In the last 5 minutes UConn made half a dozen big plays... USF half a dozen bonehead plays (terrible shot selection, missed FT's, bad defense, etc). That's what separates good teams from the bad, perennial loser teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom