Syracuse Board | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Syracuse Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I hate it as much as you guys, but we have NOTHING to say to Cuse fans at this point in the season other than parroting how we have a NC and they don't. Well, guess what, guys: this is 2011-2012, and at this point in 2011-2012, Cuse is playing far better than we are. There is absolutely no debate. Wait until February before you say anything about them, and hope we decide to start playing better in time.

I'll take our THIRD nc over playing "better" than them do far this season when we haven't even played head to head yet. And I'm sure they would too

Reaction Score
Do they make a shirt that offers some cred for the amazing achievement of beating $hitty teams in Nov/Dec by more points than Uconn? Hail Syracuse, clearly they're unbeatable.

Reaction Score
See what you started MidTown?? Noone gives a rats a**. Heck they're better than us right now anyway and well deserving at this point of the year. But as we know the NC isn't decided for over 3 months and there's plenty of Vermonts out there waiting!

I'm just a humble poster trying to generate conversation...clearly I succeeded

Reaction Score
We probably should just cancel the rest of the season and give Syracuse the Big East and National Champions.

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
Sorry Bros

I was sitting around a bunch of Bulls fans tonight at the Forum in Tampa and they said the Huskies suck.

Based on tonight they are correct. We sucked the big one. Pathetic

Sorry reality sucks. We are going to lose a lot of games

I remember when were were 11-0 a few years ago with Thabeet and I said we would not be 500.

I got abused over the top but in the end I was 100% right.

Reaction Score
duck* Cuse. They will forever be jealous of our program so who gives a #$*@ what they have to say. At the end of the year, it will just be another disappointing March for them.

Reaction Score
Doesn't matter how many championships we've won. This performance (other than JL) deserves a good mocking to be honest. I mean, if Cuse barely beat USF by 5 points would there not be at least one thread here making fun of them?

I wouldn't participate - it's conference time, any win is a win.

Mental midgets like you, on the other hand, yeah, you'd make fun of them. It'd be ducking stupid, but you'd do it.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Di
Sorry Bros

I was sitting around a bunch of Bulls fans tonight at the Forum in Tampa and they said the Huskies suck.

Didnt you then take out the trash?

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
Di
Didnt you then take out the trash?
Reality sucks bro. Can't take it? We have issues

If we're not beating the living crap out of Fairfield and USF we should not be in the Top 10

Reaction Score
Sorry Bros

I remember when were were 11-0 a few years ago with Thabeet and I said we would not be 500.

fDKM3.gif

Reaction Score
We also needed overtime (after coming back late) to beat them at home last year, so I guess we must have sucked worse last year.

Reaction Score
Sorry Bros

You make us proud in Husky Nation Bill keep up the good work! 11-1 and "...we're going to lose a lot of games..." I know if they do you'll be around for the ole "I told ya so" just be sure if you're wrong you come and shove that crow deep up your a**!!

Reaction Score
Reality sucks bro. Can't take it? We have issues

That's it, I'm coming down to Tampa to fight. I may not be as tall or heavy as you, but at least I don't throw in the towel first chance I get.

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
We also needed overtime (after coming back late) to beat them at home last year, so I guess we must have sucked worse last year.
We were not a great team all year, just a team on a roll. You gotta agree with that.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score

Last years team also got blown out by a bunch of Norm Robert's left overs. That went a long way towards defining the season for sure ... just as much as a road win against a scrappy BEast team in December will this year.

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
You make us proud in Husky Nation Bill keep up the good work! 11-1 and "...we're going to lose a lot of games..." I know if they do you'll be around for the ole "I told ya so" just be sure if you're wrong you come and shove that crow deep up your a**!!
I am sorry if I don't suck the big UConn C@ck as most of you do, If they suck I will say it unlike most of you homers

Reaction Score
Yes, I can agree with that. Similarly, I can also agree that struggling to defeat them on the road this year in a sluggish game without our coach won't define this season.

Reaction Score
Sorry Bros

This is absurd, JC is good for 10 points with his coaching alone, not to mention working the refs. If we lose any of the next 2, it's really not a big woop. When JC finally gets the rotation figured out, look out, this team will be nasty and all the bandwagoners will jump right back on this ship for another run to the final 4.

someone needs to lock this thread, then pin it baby.

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
Going to bed boys.

Very depressed after watching the Huskies tap dance thru another game here in Tampa.

Maybe they will step up one day!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its hard to focus on the game of basketball when your in such a beautiful city like tampa

Reaction Score
I will take the money on this Uconn team being plus .500 in BE. They haven't been great by any means, but once the light bulb goes off, they'll be fun to watch. This is not that Thabeet team - Thabeet was...... tall. Aside from that, he is wood. To some degree, how can you motivate this squad? They are coming of one of the most thrilling runs by an NCAA team...EVER. They have one of the mushiest early season schedules they've had in awhile, that compared to kicking off with the Maui Classic as a bunch of freshman last year. They've lost their leader/spark plug. It's going to take a little bit and once the schedule comes to, we should see a fire lit under their @sses. This team is built for March, not December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom