Sweet Sixteen 3/24 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sweet Sixteen 3/24

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Holmgren is garbage and will get eaten alive in the NBA…0% chance he goes first in the draft

It’s at least 1%….

Reaction Score
Duke is now literally handed a trip to the title game on a plate now. What a joke.
Duke is losing tonight. They are weak defensively and struggle against strong, physical defensive teams

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Duke is losing tonight. They are weak defensively and struggle against strong, physical defensive teams
Duke should lose tonight. Tech is better than them but I get the feeling something weird is going to happen.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Horrible basketball in both games so far plus the officiating has been terrible this whole tournament

Reaction Score
Props to Eric Musselman!

Between two straight Elite Eights and his time at Nevada, Musselman has shown up in March over the last half decade. Good for him!

After season after season building through the portal, I'm curious to see how Arkansas can grow even more with the #2 recruiting class next year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Duke is now literally handed a trip to the title game on a plate now. What a joke.
I mean not exactly. Arkansas is 17-3 in their last 20 games. 1 of the losses was on the road at a 6 seed by 1 point, 1 of the losses was on the road at a 3 seed by 4 when they made a 17 point comeback in 9 minutes, and the last loss was when they shot 16% from 3 and their opponent shot 53%.

Plus they have to actually beat the best defensive team in the country tonight.

Reaction Score
You just can't trust mid-majors, no matter how consistently good they are in the regular season. Eventually the power conference schools find ways to beat them when it matters. Not always, but more often than not.

I won't believe Gonzaga will ever win an NC until I see them actually do it. How many more years can they play at this level though?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Yeah my brackets got worse. All of them had the Zags in the FF. But I have Zona winning it all.

Same

Need zona/Kansas in ff for my bracket to not be a dumpster fire

Reaction Score
Yeah my brackets got worse. All of them had the Zags in the FF. But I have Zona winning it all.
I had Zona winning it all when the brackets came out. I think Zona gets through the Cougars and the Zona Nova game will decide the national champion.

Reaction Score
He's a really good coach. He has a .750 win % all time as an NCAA head coach, basically just behind Self, K, and Calipari
He is but there's some stat padding there coaching in the WCC. Starting to wonder if he'll ever win one.

Whoopsie, misread that one.

Reaction Score
You just can't trust mid-majors, no matter how consistently good they are in the regular season. Eventually the power conference schools find ways to beat them when it matters. Not always, but more often than not.

I won't believe Gonzaga will ever win an NC until I see them actually do it. How many more years can they play at this level though?
They won’t win unless they join the Big East.

They need better competition in conference play, which they don’t have.

Houston is the only school that is currently out of the power 6 conferences although they will be soon in a power conference that I can see winning a title.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom