Sweet Sixteen 3/24 | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Sweet Sixteen 3/24

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The sheer uniqueness of this mental picture suggests you have experience at this.

Anyway, I'd assume that any produce touched by Bronx shoppers is already filthier than the sidewalk :cool:
Hunts point market supplies the whole notheast with produce.including Manhattan Michelin stars.
But in my connotation its an infamous section of the Bronx.

August_West

Reaction Score
At peters should have at least 3 more threes. It’s gonna haunt them later

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don’t like that nobody but Martin can make a shot, but KU playing great defense.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Hunts point market supplies the whole notheast with produce.including Manhattan Michelin stars.
But in my connotation its an infamous section of the Bronx.
However, unless things changed after I left the area, the public can also shop there. Trust me, familiar with what it was. My summer/break job in college was driving a delivery van with clients in 4 boroughs and used the Willis Ave bridge to avoid tolls all the time.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
What a weird half. Lots of D and ugly offense both. Abaji and Braun have done nothing. Martin was a machine and Wilson had a great half overall Despite missing 6 layups.

August_West

Reaction Score
However, unless things changed after I left the area, the public can also shop there. Trust me, familiar with what it was. My summer/break job in college was driving a delivery van with clients in 4 boroughs and used the Willis Ave bridge to avoid tolls all the time.
I still use Willis . And yes you are right public can.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Can someone explain how St. Peter’s lost to Iona twice, Sacred Heart, Rider etc.? I honestly don’t understand given how they have played against 3 good teams.

Reaction Score
In with the HuskyHawk take of Purdue....
This year? They were not a top team. Got waxed in conference. A vastly inflated view of their conference opponents is the only thing that lead to them being the #3 seed. I definitely didn’t have them in the final this year. I’m not knocking the program, they win. But this team was overrated all year long and lost to a 15 seed.

Reaction Score
I can't even describe how insane this is with the St. Pete's run. If you know anything about the school, they have no money. It's a tiny little commuter school, it's basically a city high school. They don't really have any money for assistant coaches. My dad and my uncle went to the Prep and went to the college because our grandparents had no money and St. Pete's was down the block from them. My aunt would've went there if they accepted women. Most people in New Jersey don't even know the school exists.

This is what makes the tournament the best thing in sports and stuff like this makes no sense.

Reaction Score
In with the HuskyHawk take of Purdue....
This year? They were not a top team. Got waxed in conference. A vastly inflated view of their conference opponents is the only thing that lead to them being the #3 seed. I definitely didn’t have them in the final this year. I’m not knocking the program, they win. But this team was overrated all year long and lost to a 15 seed.
Uh, they beat Villanova, UNC & Texas OOC. They also beat MSU who beat us. You guys have some weird takes. There's plenty of teams you can bash their regular season play, but Purdue isn't one of them.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I can't even describe how insane this is with the St. Pete's run. If you know anything about the school, they have no money. It's a tiny little commuter school, it's basically a city high school. They don't really have any money for assistant coaches. My dad and my uncle went to the Prep and went to the college because our grandparents had no money and St. Pete's was down the block from them. My aunt would've went there if they accepted women. Most people in New Jersey don't even know the school exists.

This is what makes the tournament the best thing in sports and stuff like this makes no sense.

It's very impressive what they have accomplished so far.

I wonder what Danny H thinks given him being from Jersey City and ex Seton Hall guard star running the show......

Reaction Score
Here’s what I saw with St. Peter’s. They have multiple players that can put it on the floor, penetrate and shoot or kick out. Very active hands, good defense and gutsy players that want it bad. Simple, huh?

Reaction Score
I wonder what Danny H thinks given him being from Jersey City and ex Seton Hall guard star running the show......

They're close friends so I'm sure he's pretty happy for him.

They're playing with confidence and getting hot at the right time. They have momentum. That's what's fun about the tournament. It's how a team can lose to Canisius, Siena, and Stonybrook and make the Elite Eight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom