Surprise Press Conference @ 4PM TODAY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Surprise Press Conference @ 4PM TODAY

Reaction Score

Time of possession doesn't win games on the scoreboard. Favorable scoring and defense does. Please send Edsall back to the 50s where he obviously belongs. This program WILL NOT survive this if it continues much longer.

Reaction Score
Time of possession doesn't win games on the scoreboard. Favorable scoring and defense does. Please send Edsall back to the 50s where he obviously belongs. This program WILL NOT survive this if it continues much longer.
Eenie meenie baby steps.

Reaction Score
E

Randy must’ve had one too many Molson’s with Jack. Even Ray Charles could see Steven Krajewski has a stronger arm and is more accurate.
False. He’s is not. Simple as that. Argue the fact that Jack Zergiotis isn’t getting it done and needs fixing- I’ll give you that. Say that our best QB is severely underperforming therefore there is serious concern- yes.

Now, can backups sometimes come in and catch lightning in a bottle? Sure. But Jack Zergiotis beat out Steven Krajewski on practice merit. Put in the backup if the starter isn’t getting it done. But you can’t do that too quickly because if it doesn’t work you’re in a worse pile of number 2.

Lastly, I played on teams (bball) that went the route of trying to control the clock and limit the other teams possessions and that almost never works. We wound up losing those games 70 something to 30 something. You have to cut it loose and show confidence in your team with the game plan. This thought process needs to change quickly or else he will lose the locker room: the offense will become disenchanted and the defense will blame the offense for not helping out.

Hopefully someone can get through to him. I have a feeling though that they will come out with a different game plan on Saturday.

On to Holy Cross.

Reaction Score
I pretty much just want to be a fan. Therefore I tend to dislike all the RE criticism. But all we heard was how close the QB competition was. Either QB could get the job done. So he defends his choice of Z because Steven Krajewski doesn’t have as good an arm? That bothers me. Why couldn’t he just coach speak and say something like “we have faith in Z and will be working to keep him improving”. Why the need to tear down the other guys?

Reaction Score
L
False. He’s is not. Simple as that. Argue the fact that Jack Zergiotis isn’t getting it done and needs fixing- I’ll give you that. Say that our best QB is severely underperforming therefore there is serious concern- yes.

Now, can backups sometimes come in and catch lightning in a bottle? Sure. But Jack Zergiotis beat out Steven Krajewski on practice merit. Put in the backup if the starter isn’t getting it done. But you can’t do that too quickly because if it doesn’t work you’re in a worse pile of number 2.

Lastly, I played on teams (bball) that went the route of trying to control the clock and limit the other teams possessions and that almost never works. We wound up losing those games 70 something to 30 something. You have to cut it loose and show confidence in your team with the game plan. This thought process needs to change quickly or else he will lose the locker room: the offense will become disenchanted and the defense will blame the offense for not helping out.

Hopefully someone can get through to him. I have a feeling though that they will come out with a different game plan on Saturday.

On to Holy Cross
I pretty much just want to be a fan. Therefore I tend to dislike all the RE criticism. But all we heard was how close the QB competition was. Either QB could get the job done. So he defends his choice of Z because Steven Krajewski doesn’t have as good an arm? That bothers me. Why couldn’t he just coach speak and say something like “we have faith in Z and will be working to keep him improving”. Why the need to tear down the other guys?
And blame everyone else for Jack’s shortcomings. The man just cannot admit he made a mistake. That’s probably one of the reasons Lashlee bailed out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcs1228

Top Bottom