Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
TheChamps990411 said:
Perhaps the dumbest call in super bowl history. smh

Not just Super Bowl history. In the history of all sports,
3 chances to ram it in with beast mode and you throw a crappy pick slant in goal line congestion?

Mind boggling.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
That may damage that team. That was tremendously stupid with beast mode on your team. The Head Coach and OC will not sleep til
September . Seattle gave them a championship . Epic , all time Fail.

Reaction Score
That's the sort of call that should get an offensive coordinator fired.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Roger Goodell about to see Belichick and Brady up close. Lets see if he gets the Emmert treatment.

Reaction Score
Bad call, but they were very fortunate to be in that position anyway.

Taketh/Giveth scenerio.

Reaction Score
Roger Goodell about to see Belichick and Brady up close. Lets see if he gets the Emmert treatment.

How is that even comparable to Emmert

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Kitaman said:
Bad call, but they were very fortunate to be in that position anyway. Taketh/Giveth scenerio.

You're a pats fan am I right?

Not taketh/ giveth at all.

More like

Great catch/ stupidest coaching decision ever.

Reaction Score
I guess no one knows at this point whether it was Pete, Wilson or the O coordinator. I really hope NE pays a price on the deflation now because they were absolutely gifted this.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Kitaman said:
Giants then Pats But that guy caught a well defended and deflected pass on his arse.

Absolutely freaky but takes great concentration to stay with it. A great ( and fortunate, sure) football play.

If it was s bogus pass interference call that put them down there than I would totally buy the giveth/taketh away premise, but not on a legal, great catch. That play call was not karmic justice.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
How is that even comparable to Emmert
Not referring to DeflateGate. Was wondering if they would ignore him.

Reaction Score
Great catch.
Dude, did you say "great catch"? It hit him in his thigh and then bounced into his hands. It took virtually no skill.
God, it's gotta burn.
The hate runs deep in this one.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Cheeky said:
Dude, did you say "great catch"? God, it's gotta burn. The hate runs deep in this one.

What you don't think a guy catching a defected ball on his back is a great catch?

Haha,

Do you even sports, bro?

Reaction Score
What you don't think a guy catching a defected ball on his back is a great catch?
Dude - he blew the catch, then he fell on his ass, then the ball hit him in the thigh, then the ball fell in his hands. The only thing great about the play was the amount of luck it took for the bouncing ball to end up falling into his hands.

But I guess if you're a Patriot hater, it must have seemed like a "great" catch rather than ass luck.

You Mad Bro? Brady now the GOAT? Pats the greatest modern dynasty in any sport? Gotta suck if you a hater.

Reaction Score
Dude - he blew the catch, then he fell on his ass, then the ball hit him in the thigh, then the ball fell in his hands. The only thing great about the play was the amount of luck it took for the bouncing ball to end up falling into his hands.

But I guess if you're a Patriot hater, it must have seemed like a "great" catch rather than ass luck.

You Mad Bro? Brady now the GOAT? Pats the greatest modern dynasty in any sport? Gotta suck if you a hater.

You are an idiot, he stayed with the ball and made the catch. How come Pats fans call everyone a hater (like teenage girls do) when other fans don't kiss the Pats .

You want to know what luck is, the Pats winning this game.

You mad bro?

Reaction Score
I really hope NE pays a price on the deflation now because they were absolutely gifted this.

crying-face-jpg.jpg

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Cheeky said:
Dude - he blew the catch, then he fell on his ass, then the ball hit him in the thigh, then the ball fell in his hands. The only thing great about the play was the amount of luck it took for the bouncing ball to end up falling into his hands. But I guess if you're a Patriot hater, it must have seemed like a "great" catch rather than ass luck. You Mad Bro? Brady now the GOAT? Pats the greatest modern dynasty in any sport? Gotta suck if you a hater.

Not mad at all, most of my family is pats fans, happy for them. you sound aggressively drunk though. I could recommend a counselor, but you may not have bottomed out yet. Keep at it.

Fortunate bounces sure, receiver still has to stay with it. A lot of people would not make that catch in same circumstances

Reaction Score
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Keep us posted on deflategate!

Will it upset you to know that I don't care that the Pats won, I don't like the Seahawks at all. But for Pats fans to act like this win was not a gift is just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom