Sunday Feb. 17 non-UConn games | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Sunday Feb. 17 non-UConn games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Carter fouled McCowan hard, then those two went at it resulting in a double tech. Blair picked one up, then Carter shortly picked up her second tech, and was ejected. On her way back through the tunnel she broke something it looked like. Not a good look for her. She had a really nice first half though, but it seemed like her shots were swishes (at the beginning) or bricks (toward the middle). Not sure if she was tired or just bad shot selection.
Great basketball shooter but lousy teammate. Coach Gary Blair not doing Carter any favor by allowing that behavior, wonder how Geno or Vic would coach that talent.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Louisville with back-to-back THREEs to take a 51-47 lead into the 4th.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
USC is leaving the door wide open but Stanford isn't taking advantage. 40-32 midway thru Q3. Ugly game.

Reaction Score
Ciera Johnson was grossly overranked coming out of HS. I was not impressed. McCowan didn’t even play a whole lot, which means she was guarded by the freshman Jessika Carter, and she still did not impress a bit. I would never think “#1 post in 2016, #13 overall, and McDonald’s All-American” watching her play.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Michigan State's troubles on the road continue...trailing Nebraska, 28-19.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Carter fouled McCowan hard, then those two went at it resulting in a double tech. Blair picked one up, then Carter shortly picked up her second tech, and was ejected. On her way back through the tunnel she broke something it looked like. Not a good look for her. She had a really nice first half though, but it seemed like her shots were swishes (at the beginning) or bricks (toward the middle). Not sure if she was tired or just bad shot selection.
1550438641650.png

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I should've been watching Louisville-Miami all along. The featured Pac 12 game of the day is a serious clunker. I'll watch this ACC showcase the rest of the way. How about Miami hanging tough on the road against the #2 team in the country?

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
But AEH played today like the HS prospect she was coming out of Ossining.

She looks so much more comfortable in Vic's defensive scheme. I'm hoping it will translate into more offensive games like this. She is playing much looser.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Utah up 17-11 at the end of Q1 @ Arizona St. Utes desperately need a win against anybody, but a quality win against ASU would be particularly helpful.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Miami playing Louisville tight. Emese Hof is awesome...quickly becoming one of my favorite players in the country.

Glad to see Mississippi State bounce back. Good job by AEH.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I should've been watching Louisville-Miami all along. The featured Pac 12 game of the day is a serious clunker. I'll watch this ACC showcase the rest of the way. How about Miami hanging tough on the road against the #2 team in the country?
Miami is earning a lot of respect with how they're competing on the road at Louisville. They've been really inconsistent: wins over Marquette and Notre Dame, but losses to Central Michigan, Clemson and Purdue. But they're giving Louisville all they can handle today. Lots of weapons on this team, both inside and outside.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Louisville just can't shake Miami...up only 2 points at the 4th quarter media timeout.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Michigan State on the road again.... looking bad again

Reaction Score
She looks so much more comfortable in Vic's defensive scheme. I'm hoping it will translate into more offensive games like this. She is playing much looser.

Either you love and thrive playing for Geno or you hate playing for him and leave to play for another Coach, whose style suits you better and thrive there. It well maybe the case for AEH at Miss. St.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Louisville and Miami tied at 68 with about 2 1/2 minutes left.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Stanford has outscored USC 24-13 since halftime and has grabbed I believe their first lead of the game. I had a feeling USC was going to regret only being up 10 at the half after outplaying Stanford by a wide margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom