Sunday (3/24) games: NCAA 2nd round | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Sunday (3/24) games: NCAA 2nd round

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
I'll simply say that ASU is a very good, well coached team and I expect an intense, rough game. I think Mississippi State is the better team and will win, but won't be surprised if it's close. An upset is certainly possible.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Those two teams are a LONG distance apart. Pretty interesting that they've played that many times. Was that 4-0 this season or all-time?

I took it to mean all-time. The neat thing about the NCAAT is that often, matchups are between teams that haven't played each other in a long time, never or just sporadically. NC State's showdown with Kentucky tonight will be the first meeting between the schools since 1995.

Reaction Score
I took it to mean all-time. The neat thing about the NCAAT is that often, matchups are between teams that haven't played each other in a long time, never or just sporadically. NC State's showdown with Kentucky tonight will be the first meeting between the schools since 1995.

Yeah, I thought I heard them say that was the first time our women had played Clemson. Seems that they would have met before at some point in a regular season tournament or something.

Reaction Score
For the “gauntlet” the ACC is, they only have three teams in the Sweet 16, the same as the SEC and potentially two less than the Pac-12 if Stanford takes down BYU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom