Subway to sell to Arby's | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Subway to sell to Arby's

Reaction Score
I hit it! I could’ve piled it higher but I’m not a chazer
View attachment 91035

And that’s why I went to the slicer for tonight’s sandwich. I did the first round with knife cuts like Katz’s but I like it thin and stacked
View attachment 91036

Every person should have a deli slicer. It’s just as important as a spatula .
...and what is your pickle of choice?
This looks awesome, I do believe a taste testing in the blue lot one of these days is in order!

Reaction Score
The bread is probably the weak link
Well, that's not good because the bread is arguably the most important part of the sandwich. Bad bread can ruin an otherwise good sandwich. Give me fresh home made bread / made in house, or no thanks.

Reaction Score
Well, that's not good because the bread is arguably the most important part of the sandwich. Bad bread can ruin an otherwise good sandwich. Give me fresh home made bread / made in house, or no thanks.
There used to be a grinder shop on Pratt Street in Hartford a while back which I believe had a name like "Central Park". They were originally on Market Street near the parking garage. Their bread was always fresh which is very important to me as well on a grinder/sub/sandwich.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I was thinking of starting a new thread, but that would've been cruel. Anyway, there's a long-running joke on r/pittsburgh about the Arby's on McKnight Road (north 'burbs). And I thought that maybe ADub would consider doing a gig with the guy who started it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom