Strangely optimistic | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Strangely optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Exactly right... using Khalid as an object lesson as to why you shouldn't go over seas is stupid. The guy made millions in Europe... was in Istanbul in Turkey and Vilnius in Lithuania... he now plays in Germany.. Most of the cities in the NBDL are hell holes compared to where he played.

Khalid is still playing? Good on him!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Please don't get me started on how soccer isn't a cross over sport with basketball. Actually though you made some good points that I agree with.
Gee thanks Chief for the sacred compliment
Crossover has nothing to do with ACL injuries - many high school kids who tear ACLs play both sports
Thanks again!

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
He's not an assassin from 3, he doesn't have a great first step and he's not a skywalker but he does all those things well enough to be a real good ensemble player but not good enough to be the Man. If he would have been content to be the swiss army knife he really would have helped next year. However, if he wanted to be the Man, his contribution would have been lessened, IMO, but he will still be a net loss.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He's not an assassin from 3, he doesn't have a great first step and he's not a skywalker but he does all those things well enough to be a real good ensemble player but not good enough to be the Man. If he would have been content to be the swiss army knife he really would have helped next year. However, if he wanted to be the Man, his contribution would have been lessened, IMO, but he will still be a net loss.

Looking at a lot of guys sophomore years, you could have made that same statement. The sophomore edition of Bazz, Kemba, et al weren't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom