Steven Krajewski appreciation thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Steven Krajewski appreciation thread

Reaction Score
I think that tweet answers the question of whether Krajewski enters the portal. Have to figure Tyler P stays too. Still need two qbs (at least). And I still don’t think our starting qb next year is currently on the roster.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I'm sure he saw how willing this kid was to put his body on the line for the team. The beating he persevered late in the season was damn impressive.
Or he realizes he has, maybe, two viable quarterback candidates currently and he can’t afford to lose either one.

Reaction Score
Tyler P is the starter next year. He made the offense go almost single handedly. Yes he had a lot of bad throws, but a lot of those were off balance and him running for his life. He made some pretty nice accurate throws when he set his feet. Tyler absolutely has to start next year. They were completely different team with him under center.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Tyler P is the starter next year. He made the offense go almost single handedly. Yes he had a lot of bad throws, but a lot of those were off balance and him running for his life. He made some pretty nice accurate throws when he set his feet. Tyler absolutely has to start next year. They were completely different team with him under center.

We have no idea who Mora is going to bring in... anything can happen.

Reaction Score
I doubt he is the starter unless he comes back early from usual torn acl recovery. Not a good idea to count on him at least for half the season.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
He has an ACL injury- if he can even start practicing by August consider that the win. It will take him close to a year to recover. If anything, I can see him redshirting so they can work on his mechanics and throwing while learning the offense.

Reaction Score
Mora offer to date:
  1. Elijah “EJ” Warner (QB) - Brophy College Prep High School, Phoenix Arizona (Mora)
  2. Denzel Mountali-Johnstown (TE/DE/LB) - Vancouver BC attending Loomis Chaffee School, Windsor CT (Mora)
  3. Jayson Jenkins (DL/TE) - Notre Dame High School, Lawrenceville New Jersey (Mora)
  4. Jaqavius Yates (OL) - Crystal Springs MS>Jones College (JUCO), Ellisville Mississippi (Mora)
  5. Reggie Young (OL) - New Orleans LA>Iowa Central Community College (JUCO), Fort Dodge Iowa (Mora)
  6. Maximus McCree (OL) - Grandview Missouri>Iowa Central Community College (JUCO), Fort Dodge Iowa (Mora)
Do you think we reach out to Tyler's brother at Clemson???

Reaction Score
A kid that had under 49% comp and coming off a major knee injury has to be the starter next yr?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'll trust Mora to find a better QB in the portal. In no way do I just give the job to Phommanchanh. He'll have to prove himself in practice vs whomever Mora brings in. If he wins that, fine. I still don't like 5'10" though.

Reaction Score
I love this kid, went out on the field and played his heart out even in the face of adversity. Terrible coaching, terrible blocking, and terrible schemes and he still put his body on the line every play. #SK8

Reaction Score
Do you think we reach out to Tyler's brother at Clemson???
Not unless one of them volunteers to switch positions. You don't want brothers competing for the same job.

Reaction Score
Clemson brother is much better than Tyler. If we had a choice, i like height--not tylers

Reaction Score
Tyler is still only a freshman. Whats wrong him red shirting while he heals and his brother plays a couple of years?

Reaction Score
Tyler is still only a freshman. Whats wrong him red shirting while he heals and his brother plays a couple of years?
If his brother weee to leave I feel he’d go to another power 5. Closer to home he can go to Pitt bc maybe even cuse to keep him I’m a conference

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He has an ACL injury- if he can even start practicing by August consider that the win. It will take him close to a year to recover. If anything, I can see him redshirting so they can work on his mechanics and throwing while learning the offense.

Mechanics and beef him up to at least 205 lbs.

A 185 lbs Tyler Phommachanh is always going to be injury prone.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I was very down on Steven Krajewski’s body language at times this season, but I think the smart thing for him would be to stick around and see what a new offense and new coaching can do for his game.

Reaction Score
I was very down on Steven Krajewski’s body language at times this season, but I think the smart thing for him would be to stick around and see what a new offense and new coaching can do for his game.
Yeah, confidence was lacking for sure.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Mora offer to date:
  1. Elijah “EJ” Warner (QB) - Brophy College Prep High School, Phoenix Arizona (Mora)
  2. Denzel Mountali-Johnstown (TE/DE/LB) - Vancouver BC attending Loomis Chaffee School, Windsor CT (Mora)
  3. Jayson Jenkins (DL/TE) - Notre Dame High School, Lawrenceville New Jersey (Mora)
  4. Jaqavius Yates (OL) - Crystal Springs MS>Jones College (JUCO), Ellisville Mississippi (Mora)
  5. Reggie Young (OL) - New Orleans LA>Iowa Central Community College (JUCO), Fort Dodge Iowa (Mora)
  6. Maximus McCree (OL) - Grandview Missouri>Iowa Central Community College (JUCO), Fort Dodge Iowa (Mora)
dude, when i read this, i felt like,

seriously. with this guys hooks and experience, and his obvious demonstration to start a new fun thing in his life, well... it'll be better than it has been for long time.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I'll trust Mora to find a better QB in the portal. In no way do I just give the job to Phommanchanh. He'll have to prove himself in practice vs whomever Mora brings in. If he wins that, fine. I still don't like 5'10" though.
I could see using Tyler Phommachanh in certain situations, but also having another QB. The 2 QB system might be a good idea next year.

Reaction Score
Tyler P and Steven Krajewski are a nice start to next year's QB competition. I would expect one JUCO/Grad Transfer and a High School QB to come in and round out the competition. I also like the idea of Rosa getting wildcat snaps next year to juice up our running attack.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom