Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn) | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
isn't it salva regina the school with all the hot broads?

Maybe they do, but I'll happily ride the URI train all the way home. Just an unbelievable group of chicks.

Reaction Score
isn't it salva regina the school with all the hot broads?
I know a chick that went there, could stand to lose a few stone (although she's genuinely big-boned; big hips, big wide ass), but fiiiiine as hell. The black guy stereotype was real; they were all over her hahahaha

It's a private school like 40-50 a year so I'm sure there are plenty of cute rich chicks

Reaction Score
We need the season to start. Soon.

Either that, or some of you guys need to get some. :)

Reaction Score
We need the season to start. Soon.

Either that, or some of you guys need to get some. :)
ha, def needs to start. But I gets mine larry

Reaction Score
I had a URI girlfriend for a while. Her sorority was full of hot blondes. There are also tons of hot Italian/Portuguese girls there.

Salve Regina had a handful of good looking girls but they were generally all so borderline intelligence wise that it was embarrassing. I had two friends there that played sports and visited several times over our college years. All you needed was a pulse to get in. Seriously, they just checked your pulse and have you a schedule.

Reaction Score
Enoch is in the House. Count on it. My non-Chief sources have informed me.

yup- which is why I made the post. a certain someone may or may not be visiting him this week

C

Chief00

To my knowledge recruits and family stay at Nathan Hale Hotel - so Holiday Inn Express did not smell right to begin with.

Reaction Score
Still weird since I was this kids counselor when he was about 10 years old. Used to play basketball with him actually.

Reaction Score
Zagoria posted that URI coaching staff cancelled his visit to URI this past weekend. Said they didn't want to "waste" one of their 12 official visits.

Reaction Score
Latest tweet from steven

@Tallflow: Been injured for most of the summer now a couple weeks into school still dealing with this dilemma

Didnt know he was hurt and still hurt

Reaction Score
The NCAA would hit both Footballl and Men's Basketball with secondary violations.....
They actually might. I remember 08-09 we in the student section showed up with a bunch of signs that were to be held up to spell a recruit's name; they took them right away and they said it could be a violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom