Stetson Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stetson Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In games like this I start rooting for weird things. With a halftime score of 52-19, I was hoping Stetson would finish with less than 52 points so I could say the winning basket was scored in the first half. Well it ended up their first point of the second half was the winning basket.

Reaction Score
We put them away early which is what we needed to do. Everything 2nd half was Stetson playing hard for pride and UConn just maintaining a huge lead, which they did despite stretches of not being crisp, but it doesn't matter. Game was never in doubt. It's a W and a decisive W.

We're fine. One down, 5 to go. On to Northwestern.

Reaction Score
I don't know how he does in practice, but in games, it looks like he belongs. He has a calm demeanor for a "clean up" player. Does not come in hunting for shots or plays. Let's the game, which at that point is out of reach, come to him.
Is he really that bad on D such that he never sees real quality time?

Reaction Score
Gotta love Rutgers fans claiming Spencer as their own. LOL

Reaction Score
Clingan needs to score violently. Get the rebound, gather and slam it. Didn't affect anything today, but later rounds, we're gonna need those gimmes around the basket. Didn't help that Stetson defenders were using him as a set of monkey bars, but all the more reason to clear house and jam stuff it. Was nice to see them come out and shoot the zone defense out of Stetson.

Reaction Score
Didn’t like the quality of play in the second half but it is what it is. 5 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom