Stetson Post Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Stetson Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
People complaining don’t understand the rubberband effect in sports, specifically basketball. Watch this video

Reaction Score
Score doesn’t mean a thing. They played terrible. They were being outscored in second half till the 10 minute mark against severely undermanned team.
Hurley was right. Not championship ball

This is not a winning post. Try typing with winter mitts on.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
This is the most imbecilic take of all time. Score doesn’t mean a thing???? I have no words
It's all about vibes and style now, dontcha know? (I also placed said poster on ignore immediately after seeing that blithering.)

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Why only 20 min for Clingan?

w/minutes

IMG_4150.jpeg

Reaction Score
Felt castle was really the mvp, his defense on SC’s best player was nasty
Also was fantastic on the offensive end, never gave up, there were two plays pretty close to each other in the 2nd half with his missed alley-oop and a missed layup where he didn't give up and was able to get his own rebound and go back up immediately.

Reaction Score
Don’t need him injured by a frustrated opponent in the first game of the tourney.

I was pretty nervous about this in the second half. I thought the officials were reffing the score rather than the game and I was more than a little concerned that somebody was going to get hurt.

Also props to Samson getting dirty deep in the second half with a 40 point lead. Loved the dive for the loose ball.

Reaction Score
I was pretty nervous about this in the second half. I thought the officials were reffing the score rather than the game and I was more than a little concerned that somebody was going to get hurt.

Also props to Samson getting dirty deep in the second half with a 40 point lead. Loved the dive for the loose ball.
Saw him get a rebound. It was awesome

Reaction Score
Do you? They played like garbage
Is this a mojo thing that I missed ? - "jorge34 has to post like an unhinged crazy person through the tournament"

If not, maybe there needs to be an auxiliary hanging

Reaction Score
We put them away early which is what we needed to do. Everything 2nd half was Stetson playing hard for pride and UConn just maintaining a huge lead, which they did despite stretches of not being crisp, but it doesn't matter. Game was never in doubt. It's a W and a decisive W.

We're fine. One down, 5 to go. On to Northwestern.
And give those guys credit. They hit 7 straight shots, 11 straight going back to the first half. There are two teams out there, you don't get to dictate every single trip down the floor.

Reaction Score
Eh, thumbs down on this. I'm tired of this. We have all summer to rip him, and I'm sure people will.
Indeed. I was yelling at the TV when he was diving on the floor in the second half. That's exactly the kind of desire that's going to win this thing.

Reaction Score
I totally agree. I have never not been impressed with his time when he gets a chance. I'd really like to see him get meaningful minutes next year.
I'm amazed he's still so firmly stuck to the bench. Is he showing up to practice in pajamas and a night cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom