Sterling Gibbs to Visit Pittsburgh | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Sterling Gibbs to Visit Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
So your people just happened to hear the same thing as a tweet from a west coast 247 guy...I never knew Chris Broussard was a UConn fan.
You win Ace...drop your gloves, I don't even have mine on

Reaction Score
Since I'm reading this and don't know when those in the know will be back, I believe earlier in the thread someone mentioned that Calhoun was asked his thoughts about the grad transfer situation, and he said that he wasn't really a fan of it, but was glad that KO seemed to be taking full advantage and benefitting from the possibility of grad transfers. He then made an off the cuff comment about the team having 2 in the fold for next year before realizing and correcting himself by saying 1 (Shonn Miller). He may have done this twice, so everyone is assuming that he and the staff know that there is another grad transfer coming in other than Shonn, whether its Gibbs or not

Rumor has it that Emmert is already trying to get JC suspended over these comments for the first 5 games he would call on ESPN this coming year.

My car is dirty so I'm going out to get verification. Stay tuned...

Reaction Score
So your people just happened to hear the same thing as a tweet from a west coast 247 guy...I never knew Chris Broussard was a UConn fan.
Chris-Broussard-Sources.jpg

^basically everybody on the by now

Reaction Score
Sterling probably went to Pitt to hang out with his brother. Ok that makes sense.

Is his brother with him? He's been doing a journeyman pro thing, so it's not a given that he's just hanging out at Pitt.

Reaction Score
Is his brother with him? He's been doing a journeyman pro thing, so it's not a given that he's just hanging out at Pitt.
Looks like he is with him

Reaction Score
They bother me but not as much as people responding as if they were serious to begin with.

I'll now make sure I try to piss you off at any opportunity, you seem to be an easy mark.

The almighty Viking the arbiter of how to respond on a message aka tool.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I have nothing to report. My Pitt contact hasn't been in contact with anyone regarding Gibbs, but only said he'd be surprised if Gibbs chose Pitt.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I have nothing to report. My Pitt contact hasn't been in contact with anyone regarding Gibbs, but only said he'd be surprised if Gibbs chose Pitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom