2023 Recruiting: - Stephon Castle | Page 12 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Stephon Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wish 247 let you filter by their rankings as well as composite. Akok is much further down, yet was ranked 22nd by 247.

Either way, Castle would be a huge addition. Let’s seal the deal!
They do. Right above the 1st player ranked there is a large oval that says "247SPORTS COMPOSITE" and then another oval to the right of that that says "TOP247". Just click on which one you want.

Reaction Score
For all time commits? Not seeing it here: Connecticut All Time Basketball Recruits
Oh I see. I didn't know that was what you were saying. Yeah don't see that option for all time recruits. 247Sports has only been around a few years so recruits before that don't have a 247Sports ranking. There's a Composite Ranking for everyone. Not sure what rankings they're using for that. RSCI maybe?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Huge win to beat out the SEC BB Programs that get the SEC FB booster "money" filtered to them.. Maybe the Mora hire will help our BB Program with NIL opportunities for the AD.

Let's get 'r dun.

Reaction Score
I think it’s mainly because Stephon and his family have been clear about how they want this announcement to go, and people are respecting that.
We're blessed to have insiders who normally can say where guys are going, so it's a little stressful that we're not hearing anything.

I kind of like that we won't find out until his announcement. In theory, that's the whole reason for him having an announcement ceremony lol.

(Wouldn't mind if an insider would say where he's going right now though :))

Reaction Score
We're blessed to have insiders who normally can say where guys are going, so it's a little stressful that we're not hearing anything.

I kind of like that we won't find out until his announcement. In theory, that's the whole reason for him having an announcement ceremony lol.

(Wouldn't mind if an insider would say where he's going right now mean

yeah, that’s….

never mind

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I think it’s mainly because Stephon and his family have been clear about how they want this announcement to go, and people are respecting that.
Excuse me while I over analyze every single word in that post…
Map Diagram GIF by studio-vpr

Reaction Score
UConn staff blew away SC and his family with an excellent pitch.. Was not expected by them.

If he comes north to Storrs. Not convenient to the family.

Obviously leaving the decision to Stephon. Wants to be part of NC 5 or 6

Reaction Score
UConn staff blew away SC and his family with an excellent pitch.. Was not expected by them.

If he comes north to Storrs. Not convenient to the family.

Obviously leaving the decision to Stephon. Wants to be part of NC 5 or 6
I could be wrong, but I think an article mentioned that his family has a second home in NY that they spend time at.

Reaction Score

Things can always change in recruiting, but I will say this: He did his interviews with national outlets Wednesday. Have a blessed Friday

Reaction Score

Usually when things go bad, our insiders have something to say…cough @Zionn @Matrim55 cough So I would take the silence as a positive… but this coming from a non insider, just someone observing historical announcement trends on the BY…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom