2023 Recruiting: - Stephon Castle | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Stephon Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If it’s us and UGA, you’d have to feel much better being in our shoes given the trajectory of UGA basketball at the moment (yes, doomed, I know). They’re in bad shape at the moment and, based on his comments about coaching being an important part of the decision, UGA would seem a risky bet as Crean is almost certainly running out of runway down there.
Hate Crean as much as you want, I think he’s a crap coach too. He does get to use one of the most exciting young players in the NBA as a “look who I coached”

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Hate Crean as much as you want, I think he’s a crap coach too. He does get to use one of the most exciting young players in the NBA as a “look who I coached”

I certainly wouldn’t discount that, but I don’t think his status as head coach is anywhere near guaranteed next year, especially at UGA where they have more money than the Vatican and buyouts are a minor inconvenience.

If coaching is as large of a factor as he alluded to in his interview summing up his top 6, I’m not sure how you can look at us vs. UGA and even make a comparison.

Reaction Score
I’d love to have him come to UCONN but I’d much rather him pick his home school over say Kentucky.

Reaction Score
While true, you reap what you sow. DH has built an excellent staff and they work their butts off. Another ship is in our future!
No question about an excellent performance/Program presentation by DH/staff on OV. IMO. SC had a UGA lean coming into the OV and he/family were blown away by the thoughtfulness and interest shown to them by the staff and players.

Year 4 recruiting in the Rebuild is never dull

Reaction Score
No question about an excellent performance/Program presentation by DH/staff on OV. IMO. SC had a UGA lean coming into the OV and he/family were blown away by the thoughtfulness and interest shown to them by the staff and players.

Year 4 recruiting in the Rebuild is never dull
That's just a ton of acronyms and initials all bunched together for a guy my age. But I figured it out. I'm kinda proud of myself. LOL

Reaction Score
You still got it!

That's just a ton of acronyms and initials all bunched together for a guy my age. But I figured it out. I'm kinda proud of myself. LOL

Reaction Score
And for that, us Sox fans are forever grateful. Thank you October 2004.
Thank Torre for not running on Wakefield when he had the chance to put the game away. There's a guy who won because of who he had, in spite of his managerial "ability", but he wasn't so lucky in 2004.

Reaction Score
None of my guys have heard for sure but all three of them think we're getting him, which means the staff thinks we're getting him. But no silent verbal yet.

That said I don't think I'm as plugged in on this one as a few other boneyarders seem to be.
No apologies. The key phrase is "seem to be". There's a lot of that going around.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I can't believe there hasn't been a single reporter prediction since his Friday announcement. Hope we get a feel for this soon.

Reaction Score

Not that I have any inside info but I like our chances paired with Auburn and Georgia. Timing is what I'm basing it on. Where is the basketball capital of the world between these schools on his final list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom