Stephanie Mavunga granted release to transfer | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Stephanie Mavunga granted release to transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Count me as one who thinks the Buckeyes will be relevant in the future. McGuff is a decent coach and time will tell what he can do but yea, he had some strong teams at Xavier.
Relevant, fine and I hope so. But matching up us as long as Geno is here, dream on. Everyone has the right to fantasize I suppose.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Sonny44 said:
Relevant, fine and I hope so. But matching up us as long as Geno is here, dream on. Everyone has the right to fantasize I suppose.

Wow!

I was just referring to WCBB in general. I didn't mention anything about matching up with UCONN!

Reaction Score
Really, he put Xavier on the map, rebuilt Washington. Ohio State was pretty decent last year with seven players.yes they play helter skelter and they do need to pick it up at the defensive end.....let's see what they do this year with a bench. They do lack size and that will be a thorn all year...

Ohio State actually had 8 players- I do not understand starting 4 guards, including two with FG% in the low 30s. K. Mitchell had a green light to take any shot she wanted. If she was hot they won.

This year they will have 5 players 6'2" or taller. They lack post talent, however they do have size. If they stay healthy they have the talent to be a top ten team, however they need to develop some discipline to be good.

BuckLucas

Bucks Are The Crux
Reaction Score
Ohio State actually had 8 players- I do not understand starting 4 guards, including two with FG% in the low 30s. K. Mitchell had a green light to take any shot she wanted. If she was hot they won.

This year they will have 5 players 6'2" or taller. They lack post talent, however they do have size. If they stay healthy they have the talent to be a top ten team, however they need to develop some discipline to be good.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Yes that's a good trio but you are forgetting Hart too. She will be a factor to contend with as she gets stronger... Her progress was considerable last year. They are not Connecticut yet but they do have 10 players who were rated in their top 40 classes.

Was this in reference to me? Because I had Hart in there. She's one of my favorite players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom