Status On Samuel? | The Boneyard

Status On Samuel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He had to be helped off the court last night after taking a while to get up.
I can't find any news on him......anyone know?

Reaction Score
If tsam could hit a jumper and some 3 balls, he would be a First round pick.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I guess if he had a jump shot, a good percentage from 3 and good point guard skills he could be a first round pick. But then again, so could I.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Always wondered why your aunt didn't get a pee nis.

Reaction Score
Ummmm..no.
Cant say a definte yes or no. I mean imagine if you added a shabazz level jumpshot to Tsams game. That is really valuable. Combined with his size and defensive talents. That would open up his abilty to drive , which is one of his strengths already. He would draw more attetnion from the defense , and would be dishing out more assists.

Having a Jumpsot is really valuable. Like just imagine if Shabazz shot like Tsam does now. He prob doesnt even get drafted.

Reaction Score
Cant say a definte yes or no. I mean imagine if you added a shabazz level jumpshot to Tsams game. That is really valuable. Combined with his size and defensive talents. That would open up his abilty to drive , which is one of his strengths already. He would draw more attetnion from the defense , and would be dishing out more assists.

Having a Jumpsot is really valuable. Like just imagine if Shabazz shot like Tsam does now. He prob doesnt even get drafted.

I agree on some of what you say but TSam is not Shabazz in too many ways - take the jump shot away from both of them and Shabazz can still be a PG for someone and play 30 minutes. Sam gets a lane and he's strong, but he also hasn't done much of what we saw last year so far this year, very little in fact. Bazz has the "it" factor, understanding of the game and the real solid handle/passing game. TSam isn't there yet. He would be better with a jumper no doubt but the reality is he needs to realize he doesn't have one and play within his realm. Defense and taking care of the ball.

Reaction Score
I agree on some of what you say but TSam is not Shabazz in too many ways - take the jump shot away from both of them and Shabazz can still be a PG for someone and play 30 minutes. Sam gets a lane and he's strong, but he also hasn't done much of what we saw last year so far this year, very little in fact. Bazz has the "it" factor, understanding of the game and the real solid handle/passing game. TSam isn't there yet. He would be better with a jumper no doubt but the reality is he needs to realize he doesn't have one and play within his realm. Defense and taking care of the ball.

Yea but give him a jumpshot now. Imagine what he could be as a senior. I would hope his ballhandling/ BBIQ improve alot by then. He will never pass Bazz as a Uconn legend. But "hypothetically" with his size, strength, "shooting", defense, improved handling and IQ, could be a better prospect then Shabazz.

but we are just dreaming here lol

Reaction Score
If tsam could hit a jumper and some 3 balls, he would be a First round pick.

Can we give AB some rebounding ability while we are handing out hypothetical skills. Oh and boat just texted me. He wants 3 inches on his height. Now KO wants in. How about the sales ability to close every recruit. Wow if only Samuel had a jumpshot.

Reaction Score
this place is ridiculous. Someone asks a serious question if sams ok after it looked like it was his knee and people start ripping on the kid

You call any of this "ripping"? Need to get a little tougher Swag ;)

Reaction Score
And that should have been a foul, he got hammered.

Bilas I believe said you need to take an angle in which you don't land on the offensive player when trying to block his shot. Spot on and Winslow did - NO CALL. Imagine that?:rolleyes:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Bilas I believe said you need to take an angle in which you don't land on the offensive player when trying to block his shot. Spot on and Winslow did - NO CALL. Imagine that?:rolleyes:

Also, spot on is when he said "they call it on 3-point shots". Compare and contrast TSam's no call with that ticky-tack call on Boat earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom