Starting Quarterback | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Starting Quarterback

Reaction Score
I thought Frey had issues with his major (certain classes not available or something to that effect??? ) here then basically went home to play out his playing career at a smaller school?
I think he wasn't allowed into the grad school or something and they why wasnt immediately clear. I forget what exactly, it's been awhile

Reaction Score
I thought Frey had issues with his major (certain classes not available or something to that effect??? ) here then basically went home to play out his playing career at a smaller school?
I think he wasn't allowed into the grad school or something and they why wasnt immediately clear. I forget what exactly, it's been awhile
Boneyard history search function remains undefeated ;):

Robbie Frey

(Amuses me that even after 13 years the cast of characters is still essentially the same).

Reaction Score

Robbie Frey

(Amuses me that even after 13 years the cast of characters is still essentially the same).
Went to Slippery Rock to get his masters in teaching. Was a major fumble by our illustrious program as far I remember but he was pretty gracious about it.

Reaction Score

Robbie Frey

Bah. Search function ain't got nothing on me. readies boxing guard

Reaction Score
Yes he decided not to come back. Either way the same result.

Reaction Score
Went to Slippery Rock to get his masters in teaching. Was a major fumble by our illustrious program as far I remember but he was pretty gracious about it.
These are the small things that BIG programs do not have to worry about.
FB Acad adviser emails Dean of the School of Ed: "Dean, our starting running back needs to get into Grad School in Education"
Dean: "When can he start?"

Reaction Score
These are the small things that BIG programs do not have to worry about.
FB Acad adviser emails Dean of the School of Ed: "Dean, our starting running back needs to get into Grad School in Education"
Dean: "When can he start?"
But it made sense. Gaining a teaching license in one state and moving to another can be a hassle. Pharmacy, law etc. every state is different. Taking extra courses or taking exams.

Reaction Score
Either that or they got a transfer that they are going to sign.
I hope you’re right. A good qb is what the program needs most of all and it’s worth the extra mile in terms of NIL money. It’s strange to me that we didn’t get a solid qb from the portal already. Everything else is pointless without a good qb.

That said, I wish Taquan the best. He overcame a lot.

Reaction Score
IMG_5936.jpeg

Boom! Welcome to the starter conversation, Nick!

Reaction Score
EVERS: consensus four-star prospect … touted as the No. 4 dual-threat quarterback in the class by Rivals, the No. 7 pocket-passer QB by ESPN, the No. 7 QB by On3 and the No. 8 QB by 247Sports … ranked the No. 77 player in the country by On3 … rated as the 17th-best prospect in the state of Texas by On3, No. 24 by 247, No. 28 by ESPN and No. 37 by Rivals … 2021 Elite 11 Finals participant … 2020 Texas District 6-6A First Team selection … threw for nearly 5,000 yards and 44 touchdowns and rushed for 18 TDs over his junior and senior seasons … rushed for 648 yards his senior year … chose OU over Auburn, Florida and others ... originally committed to Florida

Reaction Score
Highly toured recruit that has seen minimal playing time, if any, at Oklahoma and Wisconsin. Happy to have him in the mix, but I'll take the wait and see approach on this one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom