Starting lineup prediction thread. | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Starting lineup prediction thread.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
If your 3 best players play the same position, what do you do? You play them. Also, Whaley would do everything on defense, from the perimeter to interior and rebounding. That being said:
1. Gilbert
2. CV
3. Adams
4. Whaley
5. Carlton

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
If your 3 best players play the same position, what do you do? You play them. Also, Whaley would do everything on defense, from the perimeter to interior and rebounding. That being said:
1. Gilbert
2. CV
3. Adams
4. Whaley
5. Carlton

I think you’ll see plenty of this lineup, even if it’s not the starting 5.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, Chief has never had much interest in starting lineups, to me it’s more the combinations which are played throughout the game. However, obviously it’s of interest to many fans.
By design, Danny is thinking about back-ups, hence Magic Cobb seems to be more slotted as a center than his natural forward position. Sid would normally be a 3 not a 4. Hopefully, Sal can bring out some of Prolly’s Dad’s NFL linebacker genes.
Whaley is an interesting dilemma - we will see if he has gotten stronger - to be a meaningful contributor up front?
I still can see the possibility where sone of these guys get tossed around to the point Danny, in true Calhoun fashion, looks down the bench and gives Williams a chance to play physical. Otherwise he appears off the radar screen.
Another thing we don’t really know is how all these small lineups will impact the recruitment of Bigs?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom