Starting lineup for UConn vs Rhode Island October 14 | The Boneyard

Starting lineup for UConn vs Rhode Island October 14

Reaction Score
Alright this is it, one week away. I think the competition in practice has been fierce, and too close to call at two or three positions. In light of this I think Hurley is going to lean towards his veterans starting, and let game play sort out any changes he might make over the next month or so. Which is to say that practice got you here, but in-game performance and rotational flexibility will continue to determine the starting lineup. I know Hurley doesn't tinker all that much, but I think this may be a situation where he makes adjustments.

Diarra at the point
Solo at the 2
Stewart at the 3
Karaban
SJ

Not considering fouls, the two Irishmen Mahaney and McNeeley first off the bench together for a different look.

Reaction Score
Not that it makes a damn bit of difference at this point but I fail to see how our best player isn’t starting.
Aww gee, I didn't see that coming. Jaylin Stewart is also going to have a terrific season both offensively and defensively. His rebounding will be key. I agree that great things are expected from McNeeley, and Mahaney too. I also think Tarris Reed will have a standout season. Nowell will be very good as well. Ross and Abraham might also have an impact in a busy rotation. Singare, I'm not sure, but he looks much better than last year.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom