Stanford @ Oregon - 2/04/18

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I think people are just goofing around.

Sometimes I recognize internet sarcasm, sometimes I completely miss it. This might be a case where I missed it.

Reaction Score
You, and every other Baylor fan, will worry if Baylor has Oregon in their regional.
You, and every other Oregon fan, will worry if Oregon has UConn in their regional.
Just say it and everyone can say something while he is goofing around.

Reaction Score
Now all the Tara Vanderveer doubters can see why it’s not okay to doubt her ability to turn her team around by the end of the season and when it’s near March. She does it every year!

Reaction Score
Silly me, I thought there was a conversation going on about whether or not Oregon has balanced scoring. Turns out it was just a subtext for a Baylor fan to yet again obsess about Baylor's seeding in the reveal, despite insisting they are not bothered by the reveals.
Thank you!!! Baylor is a legit program yet it appears that some fans are frequently injecting BU into many non-BU conversations as to try to prove they're legit and it gets a bit monotonous after awhile. I for one respect Mulkey and enjoy watching her teams (especially this year with the Brown-Cox combo) so for me I don't need convincing but I'm sure I'll get a rebuttal from a certain fan or two.

Reaction Score
People say they want parity in the women's game. Seems like we have had a pretty good number of upsets this year. I guess they are getting what they asked for.

Reaction Score
You, and every other Oregon fan, will worry if Oregon has UConn in their regional.
Just say it and everyone can say something while he is goofing around.
Fortunately, I am not an Oregon Duck fan, but I believe your statement applies to every other NCAA Women's team (not known as UCONN). Pretty safe statement.

Reaction Score
I’ll worry about Oregon if Baylor has to play them in the NCAA tourney. After their fourth loss they are no longer a threat to Baylor when it comes to seeding, unless Baylor lays some big eggs in conference play.
The no.4 overall seed and no.5 will be put in the same region. That is how I see Baylor/Oregon now, so it does not make any difference. They will be in the same regional final on the west coast. So no need to argue who will be the final no.1 ..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom