Stanford game thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Stanford game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaqtech

Longtime Louisville Lover
Reaction Score
They should not have gave continuous motion on that foul. That's way to far from the basket

Reaction Score
I know this is going to sound harsh, but I wasn't sure if the praise for Stewie was deserved based on one NCAA tournament. Her struggle tonight to stay out of foul trouble and taking bad shots reminds me of last year.

Likewise, Jefferson is praised over 17 points against hartford. She is a liability out on the floor right now. I think their best lineup is with chong over Jefferson at this point.

They are both still really good players but really have to prove themselves.

Reaction Score
Can't believe they're putting the MD game on the U, which I don't get. Damn.

Reaction Score
I know this is going to sound harsh, but I wasn't sure if the praise for Stewie was deserved based on one NCAA tournament. Her struggle tonight to stay out of foul trouble and taking bad shots reminds me of last year.

Likewise, Jefferson is praised over 17 points against hartford. She is a liability out on the floor right now. I think their best lineup is with chong over Jefferson at this point.

Some posts leave me dumbfounded. You can criticize Stewart's up and down regular season especially if she does it again this year.

But if your not sure the praise for Stewie was deserved based on the NCAA tournament you didn't watch it.

Reaction Score
you would think we tune in to the game to watch the refs.

Reaction Score

Yup, sounds just a wee bit harsh.

Reaction Score
Some posts leave me dumbfounded. You can criticize Stewart's up and down regular season especially if she does it again this year.

But if your not sure the praise for Stewie was deserved based on the NCAA tournament you didn't watch it.

I watched every minute, as I have watched every minute since 1993.

Her play was spectacular. However, if a player has so much raw talent but struggles continually, you can't name a player preseason player of the year based on 6 games out of 39.

Come match, it may be a different story, as I hope it is.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Note to Stef - KML is a better 3 point shooter. I get that you will be open, but that's not the best shot to take in this game...

Reaction Score
Everyone had been dissing orrange, but she's really good.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Stanford has little offense. I'm still amazed that some of the top programs have such poor shooters.

Reaction Score
I watched every minute, as I have watched every minute since 1993.

Her play was spectacular. However, if a player has so much raw talent but struggles continually, you can't name a player preseason player of the year based on 6 games out of 39.

Come match, it may be a different story, as I hope it is.

You're basing your criticism on less than 20 minutes of play in this game.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
How about the game by Hartley so far - 9 points, 2 assists, 5 rebounds. That's senior leadership.

Reaction Score
Stanford has little offense. I'm still amazed that some of the top programs have such poor shooters.
Besides Ogwumike, yes. Orrange is doing pretty good too. But that jump shot she made is the longest Jakob I've ever seen her make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom