Stanford game thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stanford game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sometimes, I really dislike what Geno's offense has become.

Just because you have an open 3 doesn't mean you have to take it (unless your name is Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis). Rather than take the first open shot, why not show some patience and try to work the ball around for a better shot?

Also, these calls have been laughably uneven.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Man cold shooting night.
Well, one would think when the outside shooting is ice cold and KML has not even taken a shot yet that soemthign is wrong. Instead of Mo and Stef hoisting up 3 point shots, how about looking inside and looking for KML to shoot? Yeah i know it's only 4 minutes in, but it reminds me of the days when jess Moore was playing and the first 2 shots of EVERY game were foul line jumpers by her. Why? Why not just run your offense and look to score some early easy points instead of jacking up 3's? 3's are only easy for KML...

Reaction Score
LOL As I was saying, Moriah might not be ready to step up from the outside, but Chong seems to be.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
WOW! Pretty cool to step up and hit your first two threes against Stanford...this should open some things up inside.

Reaction Score
Well, one would think when the outside shooting is ice cold and KML has not even taken a shot yet that soemthign is wrong. Instead of Mo and Stef hoisting up 3 point shots, how about looking inside and looking for KML to shoot? Yeah i know it's only 4 minutes in, but it reminds me of the days when jess Moore was playing and the first 2 shots of EVERY game were foul line jumpers by her. Why? Why not just run your offense and look to score some early easy points instead of jacking up 3's? 3's are only easy for KML...

Stanford is packing the pAint. Can't really go inside.

Reaction Score
General side bar comment, Shea Ralph got a little junk in the truck. Looking pretty nice.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Happy with what Saniya is doing, obviously, but I haven't seen the uconn team I've expected to see so far. Not in the exhibitions, not against Hartford, not tonight. I hope we don't have the stretch where we struggle on offense like we did for periods last season. Of course that ended well...

Reaction Score
Happy with what Saniya is doing, obviously, but I haven't seen the uconn team I've expected to see so far. Not in the exhibitions, not against Hartford, not tonight. I hope we don't have the stretch where we struggle on offense like we did for periods last season. Of course that ended well...

You do realize that Stanford is not Hartford or Philadelphia, right?

Reaction Score
I must say I do enjoy the over the topness in some people's posts if we are not up 20 ten minutes in. It used to annoy me, now I just enjoy it because it reveals who feels entitled.

I for one am thankful Stanford came in with a game plan trying to win. How dare they lol!

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
This is a great game for UConn, win or lose (hopefully win). They have to see what other teams might do to them and adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom