St. Mary's Post Game Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

St. Mary's Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not to say Ducas isn't a good player, but his absence in my opinion had little to do with the outcome. The story of that game came down to 2 things:

1. Adama / Clingan combined making Saxsen's life a nightmare, getting him in foul trouble and making someone far less competent have to guard Adama and allowed him to go for another big game

2. Clingan almost single-handedly shutting down St. Mary's offense and disrupting plays that led to Andre finding guys in transition for open 3s

His shooting may have made it more competitive, but a 6'6 wing isn't changing the fact that no one on St. Mary's was scoring at the rim once Clingan entered the game and Ducas isn't stopping Adama in the paint from going 24 pts.

Reaction Score
Clingan was the difference. It looked like SMC had something with their driving attacks. Enter the 7’2” shotblocker and all of the sudden they can’t finish. Checkmate.
I agree, Clinigan made a big difference when he came in when we were down. He is a rim protector !

Reaction Score
As Uconn fans , what crime did we commit to have to listen to Antonelli "coach" St marys, as to how to beat Uconn the entire game?
I AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24