St. John's Coaching Rumors | Page 4 | The Boneyard

St. John's Coaching Rumors

C

Chief00

So basically you got mad and had a fit?
LOL - Just the opposite - strategically incrementally making them pay for each escalation. In this case, UConn was more reasonable than depicted by KO’s team by informally offering $2.5M.
Then a warning of consequences if he continues down this path regarding the dangers of their FOI /dispositions backfiring like the last one did. Next step if this continues, just imagine if UConn decided to do dispositions on KO’s personal conduct while coach?

@Madmannsucks - you should be taking notes - this is how it’s done.

My guess is the clown show that’s his legal team is just about to undress him not UConn.

Reaction Score
LOL - Just the opposite - strategically incrementally making them pay for each escalation. In this case, UConn was more reasonable than depicted by KO’s team by informally offering $2.5M.
Then a warning of consequences if he continues down this path regarding the dangers of their FOI /dispositions backfiring like the last one did. Next step if this continues, just imagine if UConn decided to do dispositions on KO’s personal conduct while coach?

@Madmannsucks - you should be taking notes - this is how it’s done.

My guess is the clown show that’s his legal team is just about to undress him not UConn.
Oh so YOU are making them pay? If so should you really be posting on a message board rather than be deposed?

C

Chief00

Oh so YOU are making them pay? If so should you really be posting on a message board rather than be deposed?
You are basically an irrelevant waste of time. Quite frankly, you don’t possess the intellect to read the tea leafs in Chief’s posts. I tried to avoid this directness in my prior responses but your cluelessness beg for it. Next!

Reaction Score
I thought I recall Danny saying something along the lines of "let me get my guys in here first before considering that" in response to a question about scheduling a UConn/ASU series.

He’s softened his stance a little on not playing against Bobby, but it’s still unlikely that they schedule against each other in the immediate future. I could see them maybe being in one of the larger early season tournaments together. Maybe they go against each other, maybe not.

Not the same, but a four team doubleheader in NYC or North Jersey where they don’t play against each other would be perfect. Someone needs to make that happen (for purely selfish reasons on my part, but it would be a good story).

Reaction Score
You are basically an irrelevant waste of time. Quite frankly, you don’t possess the intellect to read the tea leafs in Chief’s posts. I tried to avoid this directness in my prior responses but your cluelessness beg for it. Next!
Either that or you are crying for attention. If that WERE true, then I would not be clueless would I. Oh, speaking of intellect...it's tea LEAVES, not LEAFS. I tried to avoid this directness, since that is basically 3rd grade English. Next.

C

Chief00

Either that or you are crying for attention. If that WERE true, then I would not be clueless would I. Oh, speaking of intellect...it's tea LEAVES, not LEAFS. I tried to avoid this directness, since that is basically 3rd grade English. Next.

Yep, 3rd grade - your level.

Reaction Score
Yep, 3rd grade - your level.
I don't know. The post was supposed to be about Mullin/Hurley, yet you found a way to make it about you....Let THAT settle in. You turned it into a thread about KO and how you predicted something that was common knowledge to anyone and everyone.

C

Chief00

Chief has bigger fish to fry. I recognize some posters want to have interactions and that’s great but they also need to bring something to the table.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom