Spring Showcase. Saturday, April 22 @ Morrone Stadium @1:30p (Streamed on UConn+) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Spring Showcase. Saturday, April 22 @ Morrone Stadium @1:30p (Streamed on UConn+)

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Is this being streamed/broadcast anywhere? UConn+?

Reaction Score
Can someone please explain what the team will be doing? I know it's not a scrimmage.
And is there a place to tailgate?

Reaction Score
I won't be able to make it up to campus this weekend because of work but rumor has it Keith and @paulmf will be there to support as usual! Looking forward to the updates from everyone who attends.
Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it but, it's true, I will be there and I'm bringing the big guy with me!

I had the good fortune of going to practice last Saturday as well. I know the wide receiver room has taken a hit these last 48 hours or so, but I'm really excited about this team!

Looking forward to seeing many of you there.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Can someone please explain what the team will be doing? I know it's not a scrimmage.
And is there a place to tailgate?
Sounds like a choreographed open practice to me. And I'm not sure this is a tailgate thing, seems more like park the car and join the action.

Reaction Score
Sounds like a choreographed open practice to me. And I'm not sure this is a tailgate thing, seems more like park the car and join the action.
P had one of those in August on the grass fields. You could walk around to positional drills and listen to the players being coached...
That was fun.

Reaction Score
I go every year ! I may be a bit nutty but it brings me joy. I am interested in seeing what all our quarterbacks look like so far.
I think in the past some members of the basketball team(s) have been on hand to greet fans - an added bonus. Not sure if that’s planned this year.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Gonna try to make it up there tomorrow. After last year's improvement and Mora's PR efforts we ought to do our part to maintain fan enthusiasm.
Wish a trip to Storrs from TX was possible for this. Missing it by just one week. Coming up on 4/28 to visit our son who's working at the Nantucket Boys & Girls Club. Hoping to be back at PAWSARF, section 241, for Duke. Looking forward to seeing the other faithfuls there.

Reaction Score
Headed for the Showcase tomorrow. Hoping to see lots of friends and get a good look at some of the new players. We're not doing a formal tailgate so we'll be wandering in the bookstore and hitting the food trucks. It will be good to be back on campus. It always feels like home,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom