Spring Showcase. Saturday, April 22 @ Morrone Stadium @1:30p (Streamed on UConn+) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Spring Showcase. Saturday, April 22 @ Morrone Stadium @1:30p (Streamed on UConn+)

Reaction Score
I heard from a guy I know who coaches FCS and scouted him that McDonald is the real deal.
Yes good to know because while admittedly limited eval he looked like a strong arm. Accurate and quick release.

He had one td throw I was a few ft away and very few qbs on our roster be able to make that throw. Threaded needle with speed and accuracy.

Reaction Score
Yes good to know because while admittedly limited eval he looked like a strong arm. Accurate and quick release.

He had one td throw I was a few ft away and very few qbs on our roster be able to make that throw. Threaded needle with speed and accuracy.
I only watched on the live stream, but McDonald looked confident and very accurate. Got his throws off quickly and didn't stare down one receiver as some of our QB's have been known to.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Who got hurt? I didn't have a program, didn't look good.

Reaction Score
I thank UConn for doing this but here is a couple or take aways. I miss the old full game scrimmages, but if they are going to do this explain it more than just on the video board, what exactly are these drills? I may be old but the loud rap music the entire time was annoying and wish there was a play by play guy just explaining the drills that were going on. Also what is the status of Ta'Quan, he was suited up and did not play.

Reaction Score
Also what is the status of Ta'Quan, he was suited up and did not play.
Still rehabbing from his knee injury… should be good to go for summer/fall camp.

Reaction Score
I thank UConn for doing this but here is a couple or take aways. I miss the old full game scrimmages, but if they are going to do this explain it more than just on the video board, what exactly are these drills? I may be old but the loud rap music the entire time was annoying and wish there was a play by play guy just explaining the drills that were going on. Also what is the status of Ta'Quan, he was suited up and did not play.
Video is posted with explanation by Joe D.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Goals accomplished......

1. No major injuries in spring and Roberson rehab went well.

2. Depth chart refined and first batch of transfers gone.

Expectations for each player of what is required between now and start of Fall camp should be clear.

Reaction Score
Goals accomplished......

1. No major injuries in spring and Roberson rehab went well.

2. Depth chart refined and first batch of transfers gone.

Expectations for each player of what is required between now and start of Fall camp should be clear.
I didn’t like the low and high snaps from fortin at center. Yakiri did pretty well from what I saw off the stream, but if he can put on at least 10-15 more pounds, he should be solid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom